Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Under developed breast Please help

Tanya, your breasts are lovely. I would be thrilled to have a pair that looked so natural. The might be smaller than you'd like, but they're full, not just tiny prepubescent peaks. I've never actually been a woman, but to the best of my understanding, the two bodies are generally the same, and having a uterus and natural estrogen production in your body will make the process easier.

My first suggestion would be, just as I do for the biologically male members, get a hormone panel done. Find out where you sit. It's entirely possible that not measuring up to your family is a result of an underlying undiagnosed imbalance. The results will also give you a good baseline to know what herb to focus on in order to maximize your results.

I was similar in size when I started to how you are right now. THERE IS HOPE. Buy a noogleberry and go at it full-force! Make it top priority if you really want to grow. My social life to a significant halt the first year but you know what, it was completely worth it because I grew several cup sizes! I remember my first post here was in an extremely low, desperate point. I too would cry looking at mine. Feeling extremely un-womanly and how my bf would pay zero attention to them. It made me feel like shit. Anyway, there is hope. That's all you must know.

(31-03-2015, 09:33 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I was similar in size when I started to how you are right now. THERE IS HOPE. Buy a noogleberry and go at it full-force! Make it top priority if you really want to grow. My social life came to a significant halt the first year but you know what, it was completely worth it because I grew several cup sizes! I remember my first post here was in an extremely low, desperate point. I too would cry looking at mine. Feeling extremely un-womanly and how my bf would pay zero attention to them. It made me feel like shit. Anyway, there is hope. That's all you must know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon