Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

Just ordered some Swansons BO , have any of you ladies/gents had results or happenings that i can look forward to , the boards about BO are really vauge and not really helping but i decided what the heck . Please lemme know thanks all Smile

BTW im a MTF or well getting their anywho ^.^

I have been using BO for almost 2 months now and I have noticed a little development breast wise. More fatty tissue than anything else. My breasts are still flat mostly male looking but there is some expansion of shape sideways and def a little more um.. depth though not significantly noticeable yet. No budding behind the nipples yet but yeah there IS some shape starting to take place.

~E

Hi Alexandra!

I'm similar to ElainMoria in that I'm heading into my second month on BO. I'm a bio female, and in the first month got 1/4" growth, according to the measuring tape. This month the tape is stubborn as hell, but I feel as if my base is getting wider, which is what I want. I also massage, and they're feeling jiggly in ways they never have before.

Tracking the change without prejudice is the tricky part: I know what I want to see, and how I want to measure, so photos really are your best friend, even with a bra on. Smile.Also keep in mind that everyone grows differently, too!

Xo, Soli

Thankyou Soli and Elain, Im looking forward to some happenings I was on PM for several months and still have some aftermath of its powerful goodies have already grown in the chest area and have dramatically shrunk other areas Wink. So Im really hopping that when I get my order that it will be a large kickstart development to being who i want to be. I will post a starting pic before taking and keep a detailed feeling report on the BO program with PM breast cream and of course massage.

(29-03-2015, 07:18 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi Alexandra!

I'm similar to ElainMoria in that I'm heading into my second month on BO. I'm a bio female, and in the first month got 1/4" growth, according to the measuring tape. This month the tape is stubborn as hell, but I feel as if my base is getting wider, which is what I want. I also massage, and they're feeling jiggly in ways they never have before.

Tracking the change without prejudice is the tricky part: I know what I want to see, and how I want to measure, so photos really are your best friend, even with a bra on. Smile.Also keep in mind that everyone grows differently, too!

Xo, Soli
Any tips or wisdom to share on widening the base? That’s my goal as well- probably the same for lots here. Has the BO continued helping as mentioned earlier?

Apparently I have to load several more posts to upload my pics of Day 1 before I started taking BO, I will be updating with pictures about 2 weeks? Depending if I have seen anything change ^.^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And take 2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-04-2015, 02:06 AM)AlexandraS Wrote:  Apparently I have to load several more posts to upload my pics of Day 1 before I started taking BO, I will be updating with pictures about 2 weeks? Depending if I have seen anything change ^.^

u look curvy already hehe

Thankyou Snugbug, been wondering if anyone at all would respond to this was giving up on this site for a few... but I have always been this way ive put on weight but I was always very curvy XD

(09-04-2015, 04:30 PM)Mayko Wrote:  
(29-03-2015, 07:18 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi Alexandra!

Xo, Soli
Any tips or wisdom to share on widening the base? That’s my goal as well- probably the same for lots here. Has the BO continued helping as mentioned earlier?
Hi Mayko!

BO definitely helps in rounding them out, I'm seeing much more underboob and sideboob fullness than, well, ever I guess! In fact, this month I feel like I'm growing out sideways again rather than out, which is okay in the long run, although I wouldn't mind a little projection to keep my motivation up, you know? Also I believe massage plays a role as well, so I can't recommend massage enough. Smile.

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon