Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO

(18-04-2015, 05:11 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(09-04-2015, 04:30 PM)Mayko Wrote:  
(29-03-2015, 07:18 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi Alexandra!

I'm similar to ElainMoria in that I'm heading into my second month on BO. I'm a bio female, and in the first month got 1/4" growth, according to the measuring tape. This month the tape is stubborn as hell, but I feel as if my base is getting wider, which is what I want. I also massage, and they're feeling jiggly in ways they never have before.

Tracking the change without prejudice is the tricky part: I know what I want to see, and how I want to measure, so photos really are your best friend, even with a bra on. Smile.Also keep in mind that everyone grows differently, too!

Xo, Soli
Any tips or wisdom to share on widening the base? That’s my goal as well- probably the same for lots here. Has the BO continued helping as mentioned earlier?
Hi Mayko!

BO definitely helps in rounding them out, I'm seeing much more underboob and sideboob fullness than, well, ever I guess! In fact, this month I feel like I'm growing out sideways again rather than out, which is okay in the long run, although I wouldn't mind a little projection to keep my motivation up, you know? Also I believe massage plays a role as well, so I can't recommend massage enough. Smile.

Xo, Soli
So true. I didn’t really believe massage would make a difference until starting last month-

(20-04-2015, 02:53 PM)Mayko Wrote:  
(18-04-2015, 05:11 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(09-04-2015, 04:30 PM)Mayko Wrote:  
(29-03-2015, 07:18 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi Alexandra!

I'm similar to ElainMoria in that I'm heading into my second month on BO. I'm a bio female, and in the first month got 1/4" growth, according to the measuring tape. This month the tape is stubborn as hell, but I feel as if my base is getting wider, which is what I want. I also massage, and they're feeling jiggly in ways they never have before.

Tracking the change without prejudice is the tricky part: I know what I want to see, and how I want to measure, so photos really are your best friend, even with a bra on. Smile.Also keep in mind that everyone grows differently, too!

Xo, Soli
Any tips or wisdom to share on widening the base? That’s my goal as well- probably the same for lots here. Has the BO continued helping as mentioned earlier?
Hi Mayko!

BO definitely helps in rounding them out, I'm seeing much more underboob and sideboob fullness than, well, ever I guess! In fact, this month I feel like I'm growing out sideways again rather than out, which is okay in the long run, although I wouldn't mind a little projection to keep my motivation up, you know? Also I believe massage plays a role as well, so I can't recommend massage enough. Smile.

Xo, Soli
So true. I didn’t really believe massage would make a difference until starting last month-

I was the same way. I was like "yeah right.. whatever" and pretty much thinking people were cracked between the ears to think that massage would actually do anything.. but then I read more.. story after story, many saying they got no results UNTIL they started massage so I said to myself... "All right fine... lets give this a shot, the worst that can happen is nothing right?" Within two weeks I started noticing tenderness developing in my nipples and the cleavage area growing thicker and wider. Now mind you.. I still haven't produced much depth.. but the AREA of breast is larger and it is giving me a good idea of what size I am probably going to end up as (About a mid to upper C cup, smaller D cup from the size and overall shape of the base that is developing.... I hope lol).

~E

Any notice Bovine Mammary is also sold as a breast enhancer. It looks like almost no mention of it is made here at BN, but many sites have the product siting its use for breast health and enhancement. What or how I guess could Bovine Mammary benefit the process?

(22-04-2015, 04:53 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Any notice Bovine Mammary is also sold as a breast enhancer. It looks like almost no mention of it is made here at BN, but many sites have the product siting its use for breast health and enhancement. What or how I guess could Bovine Mammary benefit the process?

Hi Mayko!

Yes, I was looking into that recently as well!

I suppose some would use the "like supports like" argument, but I'm not certain the science backs it up here. In a glandular situation, the support would cause a release of the gland's hormone. The mammary glands produce prolactin and oxytocin (both a result of pregnancy) and while preggo breasts are certainly larger to accommodate the milk, many here can testify to the fact that once that particular glandular stimulation is gone, so is the milk, and so is the boob. It is temporary by design. And what science does tell us is that real, permanent breast growth is a result of the release and use of estrogen (mainly), which is not released by the breasts.

This is only a layperson's speculation, but it's the reason I would not spend money on Bovine/Ovine/Porcine Mammary Glands without some pretty compelling scientific (or even anecdotal) evidence that it DOES work. I can guarantee Lotus has a chart somewhere and a scientific treatise on this very thing...

But good heavens, I sure wish it did!!

Xo, Soli

(23-04-2015, 06:03 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(22-04-2015, 04:53 PM)Mayko Wrote:  Any notice Bovine Mammary is also sold as a breast enhancer. It looks like almost no mention of it is made here at BN, but many sites have the product siting its use for breast health and enhancement. What or how I guess could Bovine Mammary benefit the process?

Hi Mayko!

Yes, I was looking into that recently as well!

I suppose some would use the "like supports like" argument, but I'm not certain the science backs it up here. In a glandular situation, the support would cause a release of the gland's hormone. The mammary glands produce prolactin and oxytocin (both a result of pregnancy) and while preggo breasts are certainly larger to accommodate the milk, many here can testify to the fact that once that particular glandular stimulation is gone, so is the milk, and so is the boob. It is temporary by design. And what science does tell us is that real, permanent breast growth is a result of the release and use of estrogen (mainly), which is not released by the breasts.

This is only a layperson's speculation, but it's the reason I would not spend money on Bovine/Ovine/Porcine Mammary Glands without some pretty compelling scientific (or even anecdotal) evidence that it DOES work. I can guarantee Lotus has a chart somewhere and a scientific treatise on this very thing...

But good heavens, I sure wish it did!!

Xo, Soli

Soli,

Hopefully Lotus will see the invitation you provided...

Hi Soli and Mako,

I did catch it, thanks Big Grin

Don't you think that statement "like heals like" was nothing more than a clever piece of marketing lol?. I mean, instead of suppliers answering phone calls about BO all day long, they can just point out.....uhm... "like heals like", how brilliant, right?. I can see how this could be applied to everyday life, (here's my anecdotal lol): I go to a seafood restaurant and eat some tainted sushi and get very ill, only the seafood restaurant recommends I heal like with like and eat some specially prepared puffer fish (which has a deadly toxin), so I ask "will this heal me?, is the chef "trained in what part and correct amount to use rendering it harmless?”, to which I'm told....."like heals like"?. Rolleyes

I have a few charts explaining hormones of bovines estrus cycle that maybe relates to NBE. But compared to the hundreds of illustrations and info one could use for NBE, BO has squat lol. It reminds of PM suppliers that keep the miro/dexy-miroestrol content so secretive. Here's the simple truth, when are bovines processed, meaning at what point are they harvested in the bovine estrus cycle?, why is that important?, well.....wouldn't it make sense if you knew the cattle was harvested (for example) when progesterone spiked vs being processed when estradiol peaked. Meaning you take BO in the first half in influence estrogen right?. Well, what if they were harvested in mid to late cycle?, can you say progesterone spike?.

Or for that matter, is any of that monitored?, do they even have a cycle?, meaning are they using young calves that haven't reached maturity?, it's possible. Or what's the GMP (good manufacturing process?), how long does it sit on a shelf before it reaches resale?. If youve recently stalled, or haven't seen results yet it's important to examine all possiblties.

Similar logic holds true for PM, what supplier shares the important miroestrol content?. I'm not talking about something that was stated 15 years ago. Tuber roots should be 10 years old, and what province does their PM come from, it's been scientifically proven that only northern thailand provinces habe the highest miroestrol content of PM. Nowadays it's most likely co-op grown, but who can say for sure. It would be nice to see some transparency, I'd be impressed just to see a current heavy metal certificate of pesticides in PM or BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon