Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for all GG's

When you were little and hadn't started growing your girls yet, and your mother or other woman figure in your life took you aside and gave you, "The Talk", did she ever tell you that you shouldn't expect to have great big ones, just because they don't all get that big? I'm asking because, I was thinking this afternoon that, maybe, the reason most girls/women put so much stock into their breasts and basically allow them to kind of run their lives for them (If they don't grow big enough, I'm not a whole woman and I should be ashamed of myself and hide them as much as possible.) is because they AREN'T told that it's NOT a sure thing and they just MIGHT NOT grow as big as they'd desire!
What say you?

For me it is just a desire! Never got the mom talk, so dont know how its triggered but I do know that I'm waiting for my breasts to grow since I was about 11 y.o.. Back then it was just waiting, now its a different kind off waitingTongue

(31-03-2015, 11:00 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  For me it is just a desire! Never got the mom talk, so dont know how its triggered but I do know that I'm waiting for my breasts to grow since I was about 11 y.o.. Back then it was just waiting, now its a different kind off waitingTongue

Well, thanks for your response and I hope you (& I) won't have to wait much longer!! :-)

(31-03-2015, 11:30 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(31-03-2015, 11:00 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  For me it is just a desire! Never got the mom talk, so dont know how its triggered but I do know that I'm waiting for my breasts to grow since I was about 11 y.o.. Back then it was just waiting, now its a different kind off waitingTongue

Well, thanks for your response and I hope you (& I) won't have to wait much longer!! :-)

Lol, so do I. I already have gotten a little reward from FSOCool

(31-03-2015, 11:38 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(31-03-2015, 11:30 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  

Lol, so do I. I already have gotten a little reward from FSOCool
COOL!! Keep `em growin', hun!! Mine have gotten a bit bigger, recently, too.

I never got the talk Sad but I remember my mom telling me that I should be a Olympic swimmer because I had no boobs or butt, I'm never going to forget that.

(01-04-2015, 12:20 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  I never got the talk Sad but I remember my mom telling me that I should be a Olympic swimmer because I had no boobs or butt, I'm never going to forget that.
Yeah, that COULD be devastating, but probably not as much as what was said to my sister! However, as tits are round and the water would effortlessly glide right over them, I don't see how having them could slow you down as a swimmer, other than a possible weight issue they MIGHT cause.
When my sister was about 11 or 12 years old, she had VERY long blonde hair, but, this was in the early `70's when boys had long hair, too! She was in line with mom at the local grocery store when the guy at the cash register asked her something and finished his statement with, "sonny.". She started crying on the spot and said, "I'm a GIRL!!!!" She's still kinda flat. Might not even be a B cup.
I never got the talk, either. Dad had me go out onto the front porch where he was sitting on the swing and said, "If you have any questions about anything at all, don't be afraid to ask me!" End of conversation! I never DID have to ask him anything!! I might've known more than he did, by then!!

(01-04-2015, 12:20 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  I never got the talk Sad but I remember my mom telling me that I should be a Olympic swimmer because I had no boobs or butt, I'm never going to forget that.

That's harsh, especially considering how insecure adolescents can be about their developing bodies. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon