Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oh for the love of sore nipples...

(04-05-2015, 07:17 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Unfortunately, I have to stay away from Grapefruit because of my heart meds. Some of them intensify while other get diminished in effectiveness.

My Doctor just started me on finasteride for BPH and hair loss. Got to love her.... But then I stumbled on this Anti DHT Blocker Article.

Makes you wonder, eh???

interesting read on how to "go the other way".
Thanks!

Im on a high dose of phyto's extracted from rc, its been over two weeks and now im starting to notice that my nipples tingle, erect easily and the surrounding fat/tissue is somewhat engorged with accompanying heating sensation. Does this sound like growth?

(04-05-2015, 05:51 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  I have a nice large hard knot behind my right nipple. The left nipple is tender but nothing really behind it yet. Still.. I have went to a full 200mg on the Spiro and am taking 4mg of estrogen a day right now with grapefruit juice (increases absorption of estrogen by 34%). My order for Finasteride and Naturogest are being shipped and should be here in a week or so.... and I am finding I have to be REALLY careful about bumping my nipples or they let me know in no uncertain terms they are there and not happy with being bumped.

It also amazes me how many times a day I bump them w/o thinking... apparently I AM a much greater klutz than I thought LOL.

~Elain

I believe this phenomenon is explained by the "Tender Titty Coefficient":

Objects Collided = (Boob Sensitivity) x (Force over Frequency squared)

want a surprise?
Lean into a door frame....you'll be surprised how much growth you've had. Smile

(04-05-2015, 07:17 PM)iaboy Wrote:  My Doctor just started me on finasteride for BPH and hair loss. Got to love her.... But then I stumbled on this Anti DHT Blocker Article.

Makes you wonder, eh???

No, it doesn't make me wonder. Read the article. It is a mysognist's piece, disguised as medical advice. DHT can only have negative effects on the adult prostate, period.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12657354

Grapefruit juice is known to reduce the effect of a number of medications, including the ones I take for hypertension.

Since writing my last post in this thread both of my nipples now have nice hard tender knots behind them.. the left is not quite as large as the right but I have always been slightly asymmetric body wise (my mouth is wider on the left side, my left arm and leg are smaller in muscle mass and when standing in the mirror there is a def difference in torso shape between the left and right side) so that doesn't surprise me at all.

I have also increased in measurement from 37" to 39" as measured across my nipples. My waist has dropped 1" and my hips have gained 1" in width as well. I'm on full HRT meds as well as still taking supplements (vitamins and minerals, not NBE) because I am naturally anemic and need to keep those levels up.

On the bad side.. I currently don't have a PCP to order tests to monitor my blood levels so have been having to go to an urgent care facility not far from me every two weeks to have those tests done. They like me down there so the doctor I saw has basically ordered repeat tests every two weeks for me. I just have to go into the lab and let the vampires at my arm. Hopefully by mid July I will have found a PCP to take care of my health needs though.

Other than that... things are progressing nicely :-)

~Elain

(08-06-2015, 05:34 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Since writing my last post in this thread both of my nipples now have nice hard tender knots behind them.. the left is not quite as large as the right but I have always been slightly asymmicely :-)

~Elain

Ah, those sore knots behind the nipples! That's what I experienced at 15 years when, as I later realized, I began to develop gynecomastia. Only four years later did I discover, to my endless delight, that my nipples had become highly erogenous.

I just love my sore. Nipples, I cannot stop playing with them every chance I get. Now I notice that I'm starting to find dry yellow crusty patch on them. Maybe I'm playing with them just a little too much Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon