Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone

Been wanting to grow breasts for... well... as long as I can remember. Gave it a quick go about 10 years ago using Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, a few other herbs and pumping. Never did get any results (my ultimate goal was to lactate)

Put on some weight over the years and developed pseudogyno. A few weeks ago got put on Cimetidine (aka Tagamet) for acid reflux. been taking 1600mg per day. Been experiencing nipple tingling and soreness. Breasts have felt heavier and even a bit swollen, but couldn't see any visible difference (should've taken photos and measurements before hand. oh well.)

Looking into adding to the cimetidine, probably PM to increase the growth. Really jealous of what many of you have achieved and hope to follow your footsteps.

Photos from today to help track progress.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome from a fellow OHIOAN....Cleveland here

Welcome! Smile

Hello OHboobs.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Looks like you've already got a fairly good head start!

(02-04-2015, 09:32 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  Been wanting to grow breasts for... well... as long as I can remember. Gave it a quick go about 10 years ago using Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, a few other herbs and pumping. Never did get any results (my ultimate goal was to lactate)

Put on some weight over the years and developed pseudogyno. A few weeks ago got put on Cimetidine (aka Tagamet) for acid reflux. been taking 1600mg per day. Been experiencing nipple tingling and soreness. Breasts have felt heavier and even a bit swollen, but couldn't see any visible difference (should've taken photos and measurements before hand. oh well.)

Looking into adding to the cimetidine, probably PM to increase the growth. Really jealous of what many of you have achieved and hope to follow your footsteps.

Photos from today to help track progress.

Welcome to forum , you have good start .

About time to let us see and hear how you are doing, right???

(09-07-2015, 11:18 PM)iaboy Wrote:  About time to let us see and hear how you are doing, right???

Well, let's see, shortly after that post I did start taking PM along with the cimetidine. The fullness and heaviness was a very nice feeling. While I couldn't see any visible signs of growth, I know there was some. My jacket hung very differently on me around my chest. Also when reaching across my chest, I would feel the firmness pressing into my bicep where I hadn't before.

Somewhere around 50 days after I started, I had to stop the cimetidine for a doctor's appt. Good news the chronic heartburn seems to have gone away. Bad news, so did the fullness and heaviness. Sad They disappeared within 24 hours of stopping taking the cimetidine. And while I couldn't find any measurable change, looking at pictures, there definitely was a little bit of a change. But that went away.

So I decided to take some time away from the pills and concentrated on losing some weight so that any breast development would be noticeable and look more like boobs instead of moobs. Was actually making decent progress on that until a week long business trip. So hard to eat well when you have to eat out for all your meals. Of course another nice part of coming off was that my male function returned to normal. So nice to wake up to morning wood. Hell, I even had a wet dream for the first time in a couple decades.

Anyways, started back up on the cimetidine and pm about 2 weeks ago. Haven't gotten the same feeling as I did the first time yet. Only had the tingling itchy nipples a few times. Chest does feel softer now though. Time will tell. Plan to go through mid September before going on another break to keep things working downstairs.

Sounds like a plan. But, I guess I am not sure what cimetidine is for other than GIRD? Did it seem to help with your breast growth?

(13-07-2015, 02:16 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Sounds like a plan. But, I guess I am not sure what cimetidine is for other than GIRD? Did it seem to help with your breast growth?

Most commonly used for heartburn, as well as GERD ulcers. It also acts as an anti-androgen at the higher levels (the amount necessary for GERD and ulcers. It prevents the testosterone from bonding with the receptors. And that testosterone become subject to aromatase since it can't bind to anything.

Others might be able to explain it in more detail and more scientifically.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon