Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone

(02-04-2015, 09:32 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  Been wanting to grow breasts for... well... as long as I can remember. Gave it a quick go about 10 years ago using Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, a few other herbs and pumping. Never did get any results (my ultimate goal was to lactate)

Put on some weight over the years and developed pseudogyno. A few weeks ago got put on Cimetidine (aka Tagamet) for acid reflux. been taking 1600mg per day. Been experiencing nipple tingling and soreness. Breasts have felt heavier and even a bit swollen, but couldn't see any visible difference (should've taken photos and measurements before hand. oh well.)

Looking into adding to the cimetidine, probably PM to increase the growth. Really jealous of what many of you have achieved and hope to follow your footsteps.

Photos from today to help track progress.

Hello. I have noticed heaviness in my growing breasts. At first I thought is was muscle. But I used to be flat with small nipples. So I feel good I can do it. I know how you feel.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon