Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE-Research

(30-06-2016, 09:42 PM)Huggy Wrote:  Hiya bud :-)

(Just noticed.... Lotus... Bud.... :-)

Anyway, just done a check and Cimetidine is prescription only in the UK. It seems to have a bad rep for side effects (at least over here).

It might be possible to find it as a minor ingredient in an over the counter med? But as far as I have found so far, that's about it.

Huggs

Walmart carries Cimitidine..OTC (over the counter..) as well as it is an ingredient in Pepcid ....another over the counter stomach acid preventer. not sure if the amazon in UK carries it. or your Walmart if you have any there. check the stomach acid aisle... Tagamet has rantadine ( if I am correct) which has similar, yet weaker effects.

This may be hard but can you do a case study on my NBE plan?

My new idea: Make bra fitting high tech. Combine my breast photos and bra photos overlayed to see if color, cup, band size and preference can be determined. I call it new bra sizing technique. Any impressions?

(01-07-2016, 01:01 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  This may be hard but can you do a case study on my NBE plan?

My new idea: Make bra fitting high tech. Combine my breast photos and bra photos overlayed to see if color, cup, band size and preference can be determined. I call it new bra sizing technique. Any impressions?

There's a low tech solution to finding out cup size, all that's needed is sewing tape.

1). Measure from the middle of the arm pit to the center of the chest. This measurement is the cup size, from that analysis weekly tracking is highly recommended. Band size is the difference between chest circumference and under breast difference, don't be surprised if the difference between cup size and breast (bra) size aren't the same.

As for the color...........personal preference I guess.

Any updated ideas on Cimetidine? OTC Cimetidine is 200mg. I’m evaluating an NBE approach using Cimetidine & Bupropion. Thx

There is a lot of info about Cimetidine on the web, it’s very interesting. Just google Cimetidine Gynecomastia.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon