Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I feel a bit slowed

For the past couple months I've been taking PM and Reishi, and I'm starting to feel like progress is extremely slow going. I'm considering adding other herbs into my program. The 1st time I pursued NBE I was taking PM, Saw Palmetto, and Black Cohosh, and progress was good. Now I'm just like BLAH where are my tits?

So I ask, would it be a good idea to re-introduce SP and BC? or are there better alternatives?

Hello GamerGuy.

When you find a regime that works for you, I think it's a good idea to stick with it unless there is another major factor at work. There may be better alternatives, but it'll require time and money on your part to find them. The simplest solution I think would be reintroducing SP and BC.

I'm the same, GG. I've been on NBE for four months. I started budding about two months ago and was v excited. Since then, not a lot has happened, though the buds are still there and still very tender. Getting impatient!

Alright, so I did find This Product on Amazon, and I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with it? It seems like a prime candidate being that it combines a ton of NBE herbs with a lower overall cost.

(06-04-2015, 07:10 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Alright, so I did find This Product on Amazon, and I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with it? It seems like a prime candidate being that it combines a ton of NBE herbs with a lower overall cost.

If you're looking to try a cocktail of NBE herbs, this might be worth trying. However, a number of reviewers have cautioned about using the product if you have high blood pressure.

I guess I could give it a shot then Smile My blood pressure stays at a healthy level, thankfully.

I can't help but have a sense of correlation between my personal weight loss programs and NBE. When trying to lose weight, you hit a wall where you can't lose anymore more weight no matter how hard you try. Seems NBE may be no different.

What has helped me with Weight loss is to take a week break from cutting calories, and then resume a week later and it jump starts my body again. So I am giving that a try at the moment with NBE, I am taking a week break, cold turkey, and then I will resume with possibly a modified program and see how my body handles that. I'll try and remember to post my findings later to see if it helped me or not. Big Grin

Perhaps a break may help with jump starting your progress. Smile

Once every 2 weeks I take a weekend break from the PM, perhaps a 2 day break starting now might be a good idea while I wait for the new product to ship Smile Thanks F&I, I wouldn't have thought of that had you not mentioned it.

(06-04-2015, 07:10 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  Alright, so I did find This Product on Amazon, and I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with it? It seems like a prime candidate being that it combines a ton of NBE herbs with a lower overall cost.

Omg...I took that almost a bottle's worth.
I sneezed my azz off (think it was the fenugreek and cohosh, but there's a lot of stuff in there) and never got what I did after switching to PM.
add some peony root extract.

Tha'ts my regimen...2000 mg PM , 1000 reishi . and 3~4 drops peony root extract twice a day. I leave off the Reishi and PR on sundays and alternate the reishi one week of 1000 mg and one week of 500 mg daily.

I hit a lull after 3~4 months.....then by the sixth it was getting fuller and nipples aching again. My one year will be end of August and I'm looking forward to how they'll look.

Hi Elaine! I've taken both BC and FG in the past, so I hope I won't have sneezing fits, haha. At the moment I'm at the stage of very small "puffies" But I can't seem to move beyond that stage. I have a thread up with progress pics in the Genetic males Picture section, and look forward to posting my next monthly pic on the 14th.

PS: Amazon Prime 2 day shipping is beastly, I got that 1 month free trial Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon