Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hot Flashes / Incorrect Dosage

Looking for some advice as I started PM on 4/6 and noticed I was getting hot flashes yesterday and today. Being an excited person I started by taking 500 mg of Ainterol PM three times daily to disperse the initial start up period rather than the 500 mg morning and 500 mg evening suggestion. Would increasing my intake help to relieve the hot flashes or would adding other herbs help?

I am planning on introducing Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and Red Clover eventually to help things and perhaps Wild Yam.

Lastly are there any suggestions for other herbs or practices that can help this transition period?

Really looking forward to results!

(08-04-2015, 10:24 AM)Effenrir Wrote:  Looking for some advice as I started PM on 4/6 and noticed I was getting hot flashes yesterday and today. Being an excited person I started by taking 500 mg of Ainterol PM three times daily to disperse the initial start up period rather than the 500 mg morning and 500 mg evening suggestion. Would increasing my intake help to relieve the hot flashes or would adding other herbs help?

I am planning on introducing Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek and Red Clover eventually to help things and perhaps Wild Yam.

Lastly are there any suggestions for other herbs or practices that can help this transition period?

Really looking forward to results!

First, hello and welcome. Next item of business, there is a reason why people recommend starting out slowly. You don't know what effects these herbs could potentially have on your body. It does sound like your body is having a reaction to the PM. I would NOT suggest increasing your dosage, but instead reduce your dosage.

NBE is a journey, it takes time and dedication. It is not something you can rush. You are making changes to your body, and part of the chemistry in your body as well. It has been stated in the forum many times by numerous members, it takes bio women years to fully develop breasts, you can't expect to grow them over night.

If you are going to go the PM only route, then slowly ramp it up. Personally I increased my dosage every 4 weeks, starting at 500, till I hit 2000. I am in the process of revaluating my program though.

I've seen suggestions of increasing your dosage every other week etc. The key point being to give your body a chance to get used to the herbs you are taking, and making sure it is not causing you any harm. Remember LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! If something doesn't feel right, you probably need to reevaluate whatever it is you are doing. Meaning you may have to stop, or reduce whatever you are taking. It's not worth putting your health in jeopardy in the hopes of achieving faster results. If anything too much could potentially hinder any progress.

Sorry, I can't be of much help in regards to other herbs to take. Hopefully some other members can give you some pointers, or you can take a look at some of the Personal Programs other members are doing and see if one suits your needs.

Good luck in achieving your goals!

Thanks for replying, I didn't see your reply till I took my morning dose of PM yet I haven't had any flashes even close to what I felt yesterday. I think that things are moving forward and I now feel a nice warm tingle on each side of my chest so I hope that the worst is over.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon