Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanent Hair Removal Cream

Saw this while searching for hair removal options: https://hair-free-hair-remover.com

It looks too good to be true, but I found some corroborating reviews. Has anyone tried it?

Sounds interesting. I may try a sample area to put the claims to the test while posting progress on here. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for posting, Calmly! I would love it if it did work, but it DOES seem too good to be true.

Lana, I'm very interested in your results!

Xo, Soli

ETA: I went to the website and their before and after pictures are pretty impressive. There is also s blogger Calamity Jane who posted her experience with this product and gave it four stars. I might need to try this out. Smile

I'm very sure permanent hair removal cream doesn't exist. For anything like this, be sure to look for any independant reviews for the product. Wink

Forget about it! Clara

I'm fairly certain it's not going to work any better than the other chemical removal creams. But the company agreed to send me a free sample, so will test it out. There was one independent tester that seemed to have good results.

I don't know but I don't mind testing. Doing so will either help save people's money, or help with the quest in smexy smooth skin Wink

Will include pics and timeline, just waiting for it to arrive.

I've ordered some of this and will report back when I've had chang to use it.

Fingers crossed!

Xo, Soli

Bought a tube of this myself to test it.

It would be pretty incredible, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon