Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanent Hair Removal Cream

Took some before and after pics, but have a quick question about inserting them into posts. I can only upload a maximum of 3 pics to post, but if I delete my attachments, do they get deleted from the post as well?

Hi everyone. So I got my HairFree bottles in the mail earlier this week. I haven't shaved since Saturday (April 25th). I apologise for the poor quality of the pics.

A couple quick notes: I've tried using different chemical hair removers on my face in the past. They didn't remove any of my facial hair but caused some burns (in the shape of a handle-bar mustache I might add Rolleyes )

I kept the HairFree on for the full 10 minutes, (the recommended 5 wasn't successful), in roughly the recommended size and thickness of a credit card. I might have used roughly 3/4 of a bottle on my neck and face. I did get mild irritation/burns in a couple areas where I overlapped a previously treated area. If there's any change in the morning, I'll update.

It didn't get rid of all my facial hair, but it did get rid of most of it. But considering how little of an effect other products have had on my stubborn hair, it seems like a positive sign.

[attachment=9546] [attachment=9547]

I started using it today too.
Used it mostly on the moustache and chin area. I made 2 successive applications of around 5 mins each. It did remove most of the hair and the good thing is that it doesn't stink too much, unlike most other creams.
Will have to wait for at least a month to see how effective it is.

Mine arraived yesterday. I have just had all my usual places waxed or have epilated, so I will need to wait to try. It does say a weekly apllication is needed. So it could get expensive if you use 3/4 of tube on your face and neck.

One of the girls in my tg group has started to use this.
http://www.anteggoil.com/
After only a month she can go 3 days before getting g a 5:00 o'clock shadow.

I managed to pick some up for $7 , I figure it was worth it to try out. I will post my results, if any ...

The problem with this product (a depilatory) is the claim that it permanently removes hair. It can't. Don't fall for such nonsense. It will dissolve facial hair below the skin surface so that it takes longer for the hair to reemerge, but there are a number of products that do that for a lot less money.

Clara

Sorry I haven't updated my test run with the HairFree product. I'll update in a few days (next treatment is Sunday); there wasn't much change in the first few weeks (still took pics) but regrowth seems to be slowing down.

Thank you Clara, I agree that we shouldn't fall blindly for a company's claims -- no matter how promising they make things sound. I was originally looking into electrolysis when this product was mentioned on here. I figure for the cost of one electrolysis treatment and about eight weeks of my time, I could be a guinea pig and prove or disprove their claims. Will it work? I honestly have no idea, I'm not holding my breath. Only 5 or 6 treatments left (1 bottle does 2 treatments of full beard and neck).

The only thing I can say for certain, is the other products I have tried (Veet and Nair) failed at removing any facial hair but succeeded in burning my skin (they were specifically for the face). So far, this product has been more successful at removing facial hair and hasn't harmed my face. The only exception is when I overlapped a treated area by mistake, or the one time I spaced out and left the cream on for 13 minutes.

If it doesn't work, I was contemplating doing a side by side comparison on my arms. One with Tria alone, the other with Tria & HairFree just to see if there's any difference. The Tria did a good job reducing the amount of facial hair on my cheeks, but unfortunately I have MUCH more red and white hairs than I realised.

Thanks for the update. Having had no experience with depilatories myself, I am just trying one that is available over the counter on body hair (Marzena Hair Remover Lotion with Growth Inhibiter). Once I have a baseline to relate back to, I am planning to give Hair Free a go.

I also ordered some of this cream a few weeks ago. I started using it last week.

So far it's too early to tell whether or not regrowth has been inhibited, but it is an effective depilitory. It removed the hair on my face, legs, and bikini area about the same or a little better than the other creams I have tried.

I'll update once I've had a couple weeks to measure regrowth.

6 weeks, 6 HairFree treatments...not seeing much of a difference, sadly enough. I'll finish off what I have left (2 or 3 more treatments). The site said that more stubborn hair could take more treatments, however, after this period of time one would expect to see a little progress.

April 30th - Before 1st Treatment

May 17th - Before 3rd Treatment

June 7th - Before 6th Treatment

Positives: It works better on my hair than other facial hair removal creams, doesn't hurt unless you leave it on too long or overlap a treated area.

Other people that tested had more success on other parts of their body, maybe facial hair is it's stumbling block? I can't say for sure, but I most likely won't spend the money to test elsewheres.

The Battle of the Beard continues...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon