Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transsexual female . My truth

hi iam Karolina . I had Rihanna as my Propic for a while . was trying to see if women like me wur allowed to be free . so I finally updated my Propic to be me . I am 24 and iam genetically intersex Xxy . I started my transition two years ago . I debated long wher I wud start my first tread . I am female and will always be no mater if I was assigned male at birth and if I had a unwanted male puberty and lived as a boy for 22 years . but I chosen to post here coz my truth and my life is more valuable here . not that iam special or beter because the more we share the more we all can move forward . I live my life openly as a transwomen .

now why iam here. BREAST . duuuuh . thats wat we al here for . ther so many false idea that when transwomen get implants they are fake . and I did fear if openly as myself exposed myself on the site that people will see me as fake also for doing something to make my breast grow and not seen as something that naturally happen with most girls at puberty . I know it sounds silly but thats how some ignorant people's minds work . but so manny transsexual girls like me fear or dont want implant or simply cant afford it iam here for them .

I am well educated on how to induce breastgrowth and its all the same stuff as this site explain .

I will not tell my sad story of how I was treated unfair by life . or how poor I am . or how I had to deal with ignorance . or how I am unemployed coz I am transsexual . mwa most of us go tru that iam not special .
But wat we all have in comin is the love of curves . Especially Breast an that my main focus for being here.

hope my sentince built an spelling not to f.d.up just the way I talk . sorry

kind Regards
Karolina

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We are all here for our own reasons, needs and wants.

Good luck on your journey

Hello Karolina.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Karolina, and thank you for sharing.

(11-04-2015, 03:20 PM)karolina Wrote:  hi iam Karolina . I had Rihanna as my Propic for a while . was trying to see if women like me wur allowed to be free . so I finally updated my Propic to be me . I am 24 and iam genetically intersex Xxy . I started my transition two years ago . I debated long wher I wud start my first tread . I am female and will always be no mater if I was assigned male at birth and if I had a unwanted male puberty and lived as a boy for 22 years . but I chosen to post here coz my truth and my life is more valuable here . not that iam special or beter because the more we share the more we all can move forward . I live my life openly as a transwomen .

now why iam here. BREAST . duuuuh . thats wat we al here for . ther so many false idea that when transwomen get implants they are fake . and I did fear if openly as myself exposed myself on the site that people will see me as fake also for doing something to make my breast grow and not seen as something that naturally happen with most girls at puberty . I know it sounds silly but thats how some ignorant people's minds work . but so manny transsexual girls like me fear or dont want implant or simply cant afford it iam here for them .

I am well educated on how to induce breastgrowth and its all the same stuff as this site explain .

I will not tell my sad story of how I was treated unfair by life . or how poor I am . or how I had to deal with ignorance . or how I am unemployed coz I am transsexual . mwa most of us go tru that iam not special .
But wat we all have in comin is the love of curves . Especially Breast an that my main focus for being here.

kind Regards
Karolina
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad you are here, and you are a pretty lady. POM

(12-04-2015, 02:39 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(11-04-2015, 03:20 PM)karolina Wrote:  hi iam Karolina . I had Rihanna as my Propic for a while . was trying to see if women like me wur allowed to be free . so I finally updated my Propic to be me . I am 24 and iam genetically intersex Xxy . I started my transition two years ago . I debated long wher I wud start my first tread . I am female and will always be no mater if I was assigned male at birth and if I had a unwanted male puberty and lived as a boy for 22 years . but I chosen to post here coz my truth and my life is more valuable here . not that iam special or beter because the more we share the more we all can move forward . I live my life openly as a transwomen .

kind Regards
Karolina
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am glad you are here, and you are a pretty lady. POM
I second that!

Awwww thank all . so sweet . much love . I think I must start a tread about my boobs feeling like the getting bigger . Mwa (Mwaaah)

Hello Karolina and welcome to Breast Nexus. As others have said, you are a lovely woman. You'll find a lot of acceptance here just as I did, especially in the genetic males subsection. Don't worry about your spelling and sentence structure, your words are understandable to us. You will find so much information here for Breast Enhancement that sometimes it can be overwhelming. If you get confused please do not hesitate to ask questions, and ask for clarification if you don't understand the answer, because some of the answers we give.. CAN be confusing when you first start out on this journey.

Good luck love, and may the boobies be with you!

~Elain

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon