Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transwoman in New England.

Greetings from the northeast! Username is actually my planned legal name once I have advanced far enough to feel safe presenting as a female in public.

I've been in denial about myself for years and decided it was time to face an uncomfortable truth: when you've felt jealous more than attracted to women since you were 12, and have regularly fantasized about giving birth and nursing...you do not have a male brain.

So here I am, looking for ways to give my body a shove in the right direction.

(13-04-2015, 04:58 PM)Patience Wrote:  Greetings from the northeast! Username is actually my planned legal name once I have advanced far enough to feel safe presenting as a female in public.

I've been in denial about myself for years and decided it was time to face an uncomfortable truth: when you've felt jealous more than attracted to women since you were 12, and have regularly fantasized about giving birth and nursing...you do not have a male brain.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Well, welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find enough info here to guide you toward femininity. Just do your research and don't be shy to ask questions. Good Luck, POM

(13-04-2015, 04:58 PM)Patience Wrote:  Greetings from the northeast! Username is actually my planned legal name once I have advanced far enough to feel safe presenting as a female in public.

Welcome. The bolded describes me rather accurately ass well. However, I've chosen not to transition mainly because it won't bring me any closer to those things. Instead I just kinda flirt with the gender line.

I do admire your courage to go through with it and wish you the best of luck.

Hello Patience.

Welcome to the forum. Big Grin

Hello and welcome to the forum. Well I hope your screen name describes you, because you'll need that and time to get you to your goals! Best of luck. Smile

Hello, and welcome to the forum ..

Wecome there is alot of great info on here that can help alot if you have a couple of days and an open mind Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon