Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Karen program

Hi everyone I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi . I i been here watching for a while now and I got a chance to talk to Lotus. she is very wise woman .She is like the Yoda for change and growth Tongue But seriously she really helped me with a progam that looks good . I have used PM off and on and just started to combine it with sp .
WOW instant sensitive . That was because I used PM for a couple of years off and on . Ii seems I always had one breast bud in back of my left nipple since I was really young the pm helped with the other side. I really love the effects and never had any negative on from it . but I could talk all night about this My new method that Lotus help me with is this

1. Natures way red clover blossom 400mg
2. Natures way vitex fruit 400mg
3. young life research cocnut oil capsules 1000 mg organic
4. natures bounty evening primrose oil 1000 sofgels
6 Barlowe's harbal reishi extract 20% polysaccharides 5% triterpenes
7. source naturals progesterone cream 4 ounce
The PM I still have 2 bottles

I really would like input on this from everyone and also what type of growth will I get from using it. This room means alot to me. Wow all the history to read about and lean. there is alot of stuff here that can really open up your mind not just your body . I concider this place my new family . When we can feel good about are self that is the best gift of all.Smile

I will be getting all this stuff from Amazon this week I will keep you all posted on this progress.

update I just received some of my herbs today, will start the program soon . Right now i'm taking 6 pm and 4 sp daily . What does everyone think of the program so far and feed back would be appreciated Smile

(14-04-2015, 11:14 PM)karen557 Wrote:  update I just received some of my herbs today, will start the program soon . Right now i'm taking 6 pm and 4 sp daily . What does everyone think of the program so far and feed back would be appreciated Smile

If you're restarting a program now, I think the consensus wisdom would be to start with a lesser dose and ramp up to that over 2-3 weeks.

Michelle,

That sounds like a great idea I will work on that . I'll keep you informed on the progress . I don't want to go on HRT right now I want to follow what Lotus helped me with and see what the changes bring . So far I love the effect of PM has on my emotions I don't get stress out as much anymore. I guess all the effects the soft skin I feel that now a little and all the other effects can't wait to experience them .
Please let me know how your program is going for you also .
More changes to come soon i hope .Smile

(15-04-2015, 12:56 AM)karen557 Wrote:  Michelle,

That sounds like a great idea I will work on that . I'll keep you informed on the progress . I don't want to go on HRT right now I want to follow what Lotus helped me with and see what the changes bring . So far I love the effect of PM has on my emotions I don't get stress out as much anymore. I guess all the effects the soft skin I feel that now a little and all the other effects can't wait to experience them .
Please let me know how your program is going for you also .
More changes to come soon i hope .Smile

Thanks, karen! My program is a couple of threads down from here. Smile

i'll check it out thanks . The more peope you talk to the more your learn and even grow Big Grin

Does anyone have any advice they can give me or guide me it would be most appreciated Smile Like i said before i get all the items from amazon great place to shop.
My question is anybody else useing a program similar to mine . If you are I would like to hear from you . That way I have a way of gauging the results your getting .

Karen,

PM should be no more than 1000mg per day, research indicates PM is less effective in higher dosages, other phytoestrogens in PM down-regulate the estrogenic effects of PM. And other research indicates enlarged spleen, increased triglycerides, increased blood flow, migraines, leg/ankle pain, shortness of breath, plus other issues.

The mix of phytoestrogens that offer pro ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha- growth factor) anti-DHT fighting herbs, prostrate saving blend makes this program you're on a nice and easy approach. The vitex is at an amount that doesn't influence depression, between 200 to 400mg is sufficient. The progesterone can aid in fighting DHT, while helping to keep the prostate from the prolifertive side of BPH, which is driven by estrogen.

Aim for patience, the worst thing you can do is panic and second guess the program and results. I see this time again when folks start panicking and change programs only to get frustrated and quit, and lol I was one of them. Only I didn't quit, I got sick from stupid mistakes. In other words, there's no reward in pressing FF on NBE, if you know what I mean (aka-your health).

Stay focused, do the program, put it on auto-pilot for the next 2-3 months then evaluate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon