Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Problems with Site

From what I saw last night, there's two banner ads across the top of the page. One of them eventually starts playing a video commercial with the sound, but only a tiny fraction of the picture appears in the top banner. I saw trees, the sky and the roof of a car.

(25-06-2015, 12:14 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(25-06-2015, 02:28 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Is it me ? When I go on the site , it transports to to App Store on my iPad , or game apps flash up and I can't close them either without closing page . This has been napping for few weeks now [/u]

I've been trying to resolve this for some weeks, but because I haven't got an iPad it's impossible for me to replicate the problem. Can you let me know on which pages this happens?

It goes straight to app pages and won't come off unless I close the page and open yahoo app again

Google thinks this place is unsafe again.

Quote:The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on www.breastnexus.com might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).
Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
Back to safetyHide details
Google Safe Browsing recently found harmful programs on www.breastnexus.com.

If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this site before the harmful programs have been removed.

(25-06-2015, 12:14 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(25-06-2015, 02:28 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Is it me ? When I go on the site , it transports to to App Store on my iPad , or game apps flash up and I can't close them either without closing page . This has been napping for few weeks now [/u]

I've been trying to resolve this for some weeks, but because I haven't got an iPad it's impossible for me to replicate the problem. Can you let me know on which pages this happens?
I don't have an iPad and it happens to me all the time! Sometimes it plays the same commercial twice! I mean, it starts playing once, then, about 10 seconds in, it starts playing again on top of the first one!! It doesn't matter WHAT page or thread I'm on except for when I'm in the IM section, it plays randomly no matter where I go! Last night I was watching a DVD and forgot that I left this site open. Half way into the movie, I'm being BLASTED with this annoying commercial coming from here, and a second completely different commercial started playing at the same time!! The only way I can get it to stop is to close the site! A number of times I was here reading a thread or responding to one, when the commercial started, I moved to another page here and it stopped, but started playing all over again a few seconds later!!

(14-07-2015, 06:41 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  Google thinks this place is unsafe again.

Quote:The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on www.breastnexus.com might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).
Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
Back to safetyHide details
Google Safe Browsing recently found harmful programs on www.breastnexus.com.

If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this site before the harmful programs have been removed.
Yeah, that's what I thought, when I started seeing all those Gator Errors here a few months ago!!

OHboobs,

I also got the same error message tonight. I thought I was the only one! Tongue

(25-06-2015, 08:36 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  From what I saw last night, there's two banner ads across the top of the page. One of them eventually starts playing a video commercial with the sound, but only a tiny fraction of the picture appears in the top banner. I saw trees, the sky and the roof of a car.

I've been having the same issue as well with audio commercials playing on this site.

I'm on two other sites I got to daily and stay there nearly all day. Neither of them have advertisements and they are both free!! Maybe ask those who run the sites how they do it for free. I don't see how ANY website should have to cost money! Sex, maybe, but not money!!

Ad revenue pays the bills, (and not by much) hosting services charges fees. If you'd like to see less ads I suggest donating to BN. For the all members we have here a BN, suggesting a donation once in a while to help Eve maintain the site isn't an outrageous consideration.

Give a couple bucks or what ever you feel is appropriate. This isn't a solicitation or request, just a suggestion, although I know Eve appreciates any support we can offer. Why, or how can anybody run a service where it costs "you" money to run and you get nothing in return?. Does anybody here run such a service?.

Donations can be made via PayPal to admin@breastnexus.com

(15-07-2015, 01:55 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ad revenue pays the bills, (and not by much) hosting services charges fees. If you'd like to see less ads I suggest donating to BN. For the all members we have here a BN, suggesting a donation once in a while to help Eve maintain the site isn't an outrageous consideration.

Give a couple bucks or what ever you feel is appropriate. This isn't a solicitation or request, just a suggestion, although I know Eve appreciates any support we can offer. Why, or how can anybody run a service where it costs "you" money to run and you get nothing in return?. Does anybody here run such a service?.

I would love to donate but I can't have any trace back on my card and I don't have PayPal Sad I will have word with heather to arrange something . I hope £100 will go some way .

(15-07-2015, 01:55 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ad revenue pays the bills, (and not by much) hosting services charges fees. If you'd like to see less ads I suggest donating to BN. For the all members we have here a BN, suggesting a donation once in a while to help Eve maintain the site isn't an outrageous consideration.

The other sites I was talking about don't have any, and they've been staying afloat without any problems for nearly a decade!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon