Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduce myself and honor others

Hi I want to intruduce my self and say that i'm exictied and a little nervous on self discovery on finding out who I really i'm . And why i'm taking this path now in my life . i was reading all the great informatoin on here about how diffrent people are working so hard trying to find themselves . There identity is there whole meaning of themselves . So great to read all the diffrent ideas that people wright about . And how so many are happy with there achievement and some are still trying to find there's .
we all have are own story that we live and grow from. If we can share it with others that is the greatest gift of all . The gift of contribution is the best gift you can give yourself and at the same time to others.
sorry if that sounds a little bit out there! that's how I feel there are people on here like Lotus who gives so much to people she should definitely br recongnized for her caring and digilent persistence for excellence in a safe way to find our own metamorphism so we can grow and blossom . and so many others that gave so much to this room like Samantha Rogers, Clara Kay, Flamesabers, Bryony, Lenneth, AnnRL,Missed miss, and many new leaders like Jennisferlove, Eva marie Julie TG and many more . If we all come together then we all can respect each other to the fullest of our potential and beyhond.

I did alot of reading and I feel they all need to be acknowledged.

Thanks for reading

Karen Smile

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Hello and welcome. Isn't this place just a wealth of information and warmth? Cool

Hello Karen.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Welcome to the forum, take a seat, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride !! ( there are bound to be a few bumps and sharp turns along the way )Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon