Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program - Assistance Needed

I am hoping to switch to synthetic HRT in the near future, if I can find and convince a Dr to prescribe it for a non-transitioning person.

I am 5'10" and weigh 150lbs. I am wanting to feminize my body as much as possible. I eat healthy, dropped all alcohol and soda. Every time I go to the Dr, I am complimented on my blood pressure, so I am not opposed to the idea of self medicating on synthetics if that would boost my feminization over herbal.

The only thing below that has been consistent is the PM. The rest changes usually every time I run out of something, I try something else.

Any suggestions? Here's what I'm currently taking:

Ainterol | Pueraria Mirifica R1 500mg Capsules
Website
1000mg Morning/Night - Total: 2000mg Daily

Iowa Select Herbs LLC | White Peony Extract
Website
1 dropper squeeze sublingual Daily - I swallow some so I'm not sure what that translates to..

Nature's Way | Fenugreek Seed | 610mg Capsules
Website
1220mg Morning/Night - Total: 2440mg Daily

Pure Health Trends | Natural Progesterone Cream: USP Pharmaceutical Grade | 24mg/pump
Website
12mg Morning/Night - Total: 24mg Daily

RiteAid | Prenatal Formula with Folic Acid | Multi-Vitamin
Website
1 Morning - Total: 1 Daily

Edit: Laptop ran out of batteries as I was trying to post this. Smile

Hi,

My opinion, which may well be challenged, is as follows:

1) you aren't going to grow faster than the Tanner stages. It takes a real girl 3-4 years to develop so it will likely take you that long as well.

2) I think rather than spending money on all the other stuff, you would do better to buy extra PM capsules. 2000mg (2g) per day is the minimum a male needs to take. I take 4g/day most days, and here is what I'm like after 3.25 years link

34" under, 38" around.

Arguably the liquid extract is more effective (I have only used the capsules), but that might be more effective than weaker phytoestrogenic herbs.

3) synthetics are riskier than herbs. PM has been used in Thailand for hundreds of years as a traditional food for promoting health and longevity. Clinical papers exist that show that it protects against breast cancer. Conversely, synthetics come with the risk of blood clots and breast cancer.

This link shows that PM does not appear to cause thrombosis
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.325.352&rep=rep1&type=pdf

This one appears to show that PM protects against breast cancer
http://www.maturitas.org/article/S0378-5...tract?cc=y

B.

Hurricane, I doubt you will find a doctor who will prescribe estradiol without you agreeing to have your liver, kidneys, E and total T checked every 3 to 6 months.

If you self-medicate with estradiol (I did for a few months, but don't recommend it), you'd be very wise to stay under 6 mg/day, and have your regular doctor check your liver and kidneys regularly anyway.

I have to question your contention that you are not transitioning. If you go on estradiol (and optionally take spironolactone to block T), you will be transitioning physically and mentally whether you want to call it that or not.

Blood clots in the legs (DVT) and cancer risk? Yes, but there are thousands of transitioning women that are on E for decades without problems.

My advice is to either stick with just PM at a dose that works for you, or find a doctor to prescribe estradiol and monitor your health at regular intervals. If you live in an informed consent state, you should be able to locate a doctor willing to do that once you're checked out medically and you sign the consent form.

Clara

I'll respond better when not typing from my phone.. Clara, I have no problem getting checked/monitored to be on it. I thought it'd be ridiculously tough to get a prescription without attempting to look the part.. I want the body/mind, just don't want to wear women's clothing in public.. Guess I have a lot more reading to do. Again, I'll respond better in the near future. Thank you both for the responses!

Still not at a computer.. But I checked and found an office in my area that is informed consent! Didn't know those existed.. Wife is calling them today.

I hope it's okay to link this PDF. It's amazingly useful, and updated!

Download

Thank you for all the help!

(19-04-2015, 04:57 AM)hurricane Wrote:  I am hoping to switch to synthetic HRT in the near future, if I can find and convince a Dr to prescribe it for a non-transitioning person.

You'd be surprised how many are on this path, who cares what other people think, it's your preference, forget thier labels. If PM or Hrt was the answer you'd see D-cups and partial feminization from staight PM. If Hrt (without SRS) was so successful, boob jobs, FFS, body implants (etc), wouldn't be needed.

(19-04-2015, 04:57 AM)hurricane Wrote:  I am 5'10" and weigh 150lbs. I am wanting to feminize my body as much as possible. I eat healthy, dropped all alcohol and soda. Every time I go to the Dr, I am complimented on my blood pressure, so I am not opposed to the idea of self medicating on synthetics if that would boost my feminization over herbal.

Your weight and good blood pressure would indicate a higher (albeit healthy) androgen level, and androgens (DHT) is the obstacle, not an impossibility though, I'll explain below.

(19-04-2015, 04:57 AM)hurricane Wrote:  The only thing below that has been consistent is the PM. The rest changes usually every time I run out of something, I try something else.

Any suggestions? Here's what I'm currently taking:

Combining Hrt with PM is counterproductive, PM blocks out E2 at the receptor level. If you went with this program below, dropping the down PM down 1000 to 1500 mg would be more beneficial. Research (posted here at BN) has shown increased PM is ineffective do to its anti-estrogenic properties (daidizen, geneistien), PM is about .25 of estrone E1 (a weak estrogen). E2 (estradiol) fluctuates between E2 and E1, taking E2 (sublingual) with PC would be more effective for peripahal tissues (breasts). PC in the presence of E2 causes side branching for breast growth, and IMO sublingual E2 along with PC applied to the breasts is a viable option. DHT in the peripahal tissues is the major issue preventing breast growth, and.....overall feminization for that matter. Total testosterone isn't bio-active, only Free T is, and FT is carried by SHBG/albumin (carrier proteins), only 2-5% of Free T is active to receptors. Testosterone isn't the poison, it's DHT, without testosterone estrogen can't be made. There is another pathway that delivers estrogen, actually E1, and it's through the androstenedione pathway, mostly a peripheral action, (but another potential action of estrogen). 3 beta HSD stands between most of the steroids we consider important for growing boobs and feminization. Like a light switch, the signal can be turned on and off. When signals are blocked it's signaling slow to no growth at all, (e.g. estrogen dominance), then it's time to cycle. This is where PC corrects the over saturation of estrogen receptors, which basically means, returning estrogen receptors to their original state, 2-3 days of straight progesterone should (minus all supplements) do the job. Additionally, you could cycle off supplements for up to 2-3 weeks if so desired. 95% of testosterone is generated by the testes, the remainder is from adrenals, DHT is 95% present in the liver, BPH is most likely estrogen driven, FYI, be careful. E2 is also synthesized in the liver, and there's where the liver is mostly ER-a (estrogen receptor alpha), that's the pro-breast growth receptor. E2 has a better chance at Er-a than PM, which has a affinity for ER-b (estrogen receptor beta) it's a protective receptor against breast cancers, and it modulates ER-a (tones it down). Now, the aurgument can by made to simply by-pass liver metabolism and go straight sublingual, transdermal or intra-muscular. Whats the most beneficial?, it's your choice, everybody is different and its personal preference, mine is sublingual w/minimal standard delivery supplements. And no offense here, a minimum of 3-5 years is probably what you're looking at to gain that feminization (without surgeries). It's ironic defining the path people take, who cares where you sit on the gender binary contiminum, it's a sliding scale, if you wish not to transition, great, so be it. People come and go here at BN, that's entirely their choice, some come back to NBE because they're not completely satisfied with Hrt, that's cool too, you'll find support here no matter what you choose. Some get hung up on defining what we are and how we live. What form of NBE or transition is in-material, or how we define it.... big deal, I love the Morgan Freeman line "get busy living", only throw in "loose the chip on our shoulders", defining behaviors gets old.

Best of luck to you Hurricane and others. Smile
---------------------------

This is a good NBE plan, here's some suggestions

Ainterol | Pueraria Mirifica R1 500mg Capsules
Website
1000mg Morning/Night - Total: 2000mg Daily

Iowa Select Herbs LLC | White Peony Extract
Website
1 dropper squeeze sublingual Daily - I swallow some so I'm not sure what that translates to..

Spread out the dose to 3x a day, and 5 minutes after taking PM

Nature's Way | Fenugreek Seed | 610mg Capsules
Website
1220mg Morning/Night - Total: 2440mg Daily

2x (am/pm)

Pure Health Trends | Natural Progesterone Cream: USP Pharmaceutical Grade | 24mg/pump
Website
12mg Morning/Night - Total: 24mg Daily

(Is it paraben free?, that's an xenoestrogen) where do you apply it?,

RiteAid | Prenatal Formula with Folic Acid | Multi-Vitamin
Website
1 Morning - Total: 1 Daily

Adding essential fatty acids is beneficial for overall health but also for NBE,

Coconut oil (either skin/oral is ok) (pro-aromatase, pro breast growth, 5 ar inhibitor)
Omega 3 (cod liver oil, chia seeds)
Evening primrose oil (5 ar inhibitor, pro- aromatase)
Walnuts 1/4 cup daily

Massage is definelty a must, it's all about stimulating blood (regardless of any breast tissue), getting the blood going delivers hormones to the breast receptors.

Edit: Laptop ran out of batteries as I was trying to post this. Smile
[/quote]

Actually, Lotus.. I posted this after seeing your post regarding dropping down the dosage of PM to 1000mg.. That's where I finally gave up on trying to adjust on my own and have some of you let me know where I could make improvements. So, thank you for chiming in!

As for the label.. The only reason I mentioned that is because I wasn't sure doctors would prescribe HRT without the individual wanting to transition mtf. Don't know where I got that idea!!

I am still on my phone (busy last couple of days), but wanted to add that I added MACA to my plan. I'll post details of brand/link and info regarding it tonight..

Thank you all again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon