Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Opinions on this program, please.

Hello folks!

I have recently seen a dramatic slowing of growth and was hoping to reconfigure my program to better fit what I am doing as I have made some lifestyle changes. I have added running to my workout and ran my first 5k on Sunday, also I am doing Zumba twice a week and hope to up it to three or four.

I have been taking between 2000 and 3000mg of PM spread throughout the day for two years (in May). Until now, I have had good growth to just shy of a B cup, widening hips, rounder bottom, and almost constant soreness.

I take PM and NBE breaks before I donate blood. (about 4 times a year)

In addition to this, I use spearmint for one month cycles and then break for a week or two before starting up again. I also use fenugreek, but have trouble with going over 1000mg per day because it just gets too achey and keeps waking me up at night whenever I turn.

Anyway, because of the increase of exercise, I think my T levels have jumped, stopping growth (maybe I'm wrong here, please let me know!) so I figured that maybe I could use the extra T to my benefit!

Here is what I am doing:

I switched my heartburn medicine to Tagamet, which supposedly stops T from converting to DHT and is weaker than the Prilosec I had been taking. I had another reason for this, as I was on Prilosec for too long and was having problems digesting the iron out of my foods causing low level anemia.

I am using DGL licorice to supplement my Tagamet (calcium antacids block iron absorption, as well!) about 800 mg per day of that. This will hopefully boost the aromatization of the extra T I am making and generate E!

Add DIM to the mix at 200mg per day (for starters) to block the androgen receptors so any free T has nowhere else to go but aromatase, and eventually 2000 PM again.

Not sure if I should add the spearmint or fenugreek back in as well.

When I do a pause before donating blood, I usually do about four days of Progesterone Cream, boosted water intake, and Dandelion root tea as a cleanse.

So, can I get an opinion?
Thanks!!

How much of the tagamet are you using? You need to take 1000mg+ to get the level of DHT blocking that you ned. (and if you're buying over the counter, switch to the generic cimetidine. Much cheaper)

Thanks for the heads-up. I have been using otc, but I will be seeing my doc soon and can ask for prescription.

Any opinions on the rest... do you think it'll work?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon