Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bruce Jenner

This was forwarded to me by a friend. It contains some comments and footage not seen in the original interview.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bruc...Uhso.email

(29-04-2015, 02:16 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  It isn't the clothes per se, it's the message they send. The message you're sending threatens the privileged status of being male.

One friend who were bold enough to voice his objections to my decision to transition genders (and who was smart enough to interpret his feelings) questioned why I wanted to give up something so valuable as being a man in our society. "Why humiliate yourself in this way?"

This devaluation of femininity still runs rampant in our culture, even among many feminists.

Clara
I KNOW!! And that's REALLY sad!!!! It's one of the biggest reasons people (mostly guys) get so upset over guys becoming, or even ever so slightly "dressing" as women! I carry a woman's little black shoulder bag everywhere I go. I get a few looks, most girls (mostly black girls) laugh quite loudly and rudely when they spot it, then they stare at it and whisper "funny" comments to each other as they stare at me, but, I usually don't get ANY looks or comments!! But, I'm pretty sure a number of people harbor a secret thought that I'm gay or something because I use it! On one hand, I'm doing it to break the stereotype, but, one of the biggest reasons I use it is to stop my back trouble! I used to carry a wallet in one back pocket in my jeans and a stack of folded ion half bus schedules in the other and, anytime I sat down with those two wads on my ass, it really screwed up my back over the years!! Now, I don't use a wallet and I keep the schedules in a compartment in my purse. I rarely ever have back trouble anymore!! It's usually never more than a little twinge that might last a day or three and I can fix it myself.
Even as a guy I find it HIGHLY insulting to have women treated or thought of in such ill-respected ways!! If it wasn't for them, who'd clean the toilets??? (Just kidding.) Seriously, if it wasn't for them, NONE of us would be here!!!! And, guys would HAVE to have sex with other guys!!! Or sheep. Or priests. That's kind of a contradiction in terms!! Most guys don't want to screw other guys, not even if it's a really hot, sexy, gorgeous woman that USED to be a guy, but, he's stupid enough to put down all women and risk severely screwing up his chances of ever having sex with a woman again (if they were to ALL stand together against such forms of thinking and treatment). Even sadder is that most women probably think most guys think that way, thus, screwing it up for the rest of us!! I can't even tell a woman, "I'm not like other guys." (Because I'm NOT!!!!), because MOST guys use that AS a line and then end up taking advantage of the woman, who then learns NOT to trust ANY guy that says that!!

(30-04-2015, 02:24 AM)kari leigh Wrote:  This was forwarded to me by a friend. It contains some comments and footage not seen in the original interview.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bruc...Uhso.email
The video for the link I posted two nights ago went POOF!! Disney doesn't want us to be able to see it, now!!

(28-04-2015, 02:21 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  The outside is JUST the shell! It's the car that YOU drive around in and, as it's YOURS, ONLY YOU should have the right to do what YOU want to do with it!!
I've probably said here before that I don't understand at all what all the interest is in having someone poke holes into your face and other body parts and replace the divots with tiny barbells and other bits of metal or wood, or having loads of ink shoved into your skin, and I don't think it's pretty at all, but I'll certainly defend their rights to do it!!

I'm really being a downer today....
The government thinks they own your car.
http://ericpetersautos.com/2015/05/06/yo...t-so-much/
(Mind, they're hiding it behind auto companies and copyright, but since the auto makers are forced to put in X, Y, Z - from "black boxes" to 6 million airbags to ABS to mandated fuel efficiency - 50 MPG across the fleet for next year, I think it is...? well, the weight adds X inefficiency, the engine has to achieve Y, and there's no free market to decide. You can see who's really pulling the strings even if you're blind.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/14...86274.html
Yes, you WILL inject Mercury and Formaldehyde into your infant's veins!
"Oh, but the public health benefits..." Those public health benefits determine who owns me, huh? I can't decide to put THC into my bloodstream, but I MUST put in ineffective Flu vaccines? Pneumonia vaccines? DPT? Tetanus? MMR? WHICH NO LONGER USE THE LIVE VIRUS, so now we get an INNOCULATION, not a VACCINATION.

Yeah - we have to be CLASSIFIED and CATEGORIZED, and look to Europe for future bullshit/proof of ownership (Codex alimentarius - STRICT legislation on the very herbs we're using, in some cases. And GOD FORBID you suggest someone eat - or NOT eat - something, you're "practicing medicine without a license.")

Other topics that prove the point:
- Asset forfeiture - you lose your property ON SUSPICION it was used in a crime. You then have to prove it was legitimately yours, legally acquired.
- CPS/DYFS (Child Protective Services / Department of Youth and Family services) - plenty of examples of abused children dying because the system ignored them; plenty, also, of children taken from their families without any basis - and it's DOCUMENTED the children were in good shape, but they're not returned to their families. In some cases, they then end up in that first category. In Boston, there are two good cases for example: One, the girl was taken to the hospital due to DIAGNOSED ILLNESS, and the hospital decided it was all "psycho-somatic" and took her from her parents, denying her treatment - after which, she started declining, and almost died before things were "sorted out" - at a cost of HOW MANY thousands of dollars to her family? Second one, she has cancer, and made an informed decision to NOT go on Chemo, despite doctor's recommendations. She was a minor. Her parents supported her decision to seek alternative therapies. She ran away to wait out the time until she hit 18 (about 4 months, IIRC.) The authorities hunted her down and took her back and FORCED her to do chemo.

We won't even get into the absolute destruction of the Bill of rights, WRT Terry stops, censorship (google has created its own "ministry of Truth", no joke; since they work hand in glove with the Feds, does it matter who actually is "concealing" the "untruthful" information...? E.G., I want to learn about breast enhancement, all I can find is a list of surgeons who do implants....?), the right to keep and bear arms (Permit to own; permit to purchase; limits on how many, how soon between purchases, how much ammo, how they must be secured, warrantless searches to "confirm" these details, CCW is another permit, and open carry, even if legal, can get you shot by the Praetorian Pigs...? and NOW they're GOING AFTER KNIVES, I SHIT YOU NOT.) Roadside strip searches, forced "no refuse" blood draws, body cavity searches, no-knock 3 AM forced entry for TRAFFIC TICKETS by SWAT?

Sorry to be so blunt, but - we have all but been branded like cattle, and I KNOW many of you are old enough to know of a time BEFORE sousveillance (24/7/365 surveillance, including inside your home - UK is piloting that program, while here we have more and more cameras - all linked; and the "internet of things" which is going to stop you from using "too much" electricity, water, heat.... No BS, it's in the works. It's ALREADY being used as a means of tracking people's use, much like EasyPass/sunpass/etc. )

Sorry to hijack this, but - let's at least be realistic about this.
And if it's too disruptive, I'd ask the mods to simply delete the post.

We need to be aware of the similarity to East Germany, the USSR, and Nazi Germany... We're WAY too close in this "Land of the free", home of the enslaved.

(29-04-2015, 02:16 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  It isn't the clothes per se, it's the message they send. The message you're sending threatens the privileged status of being male.

One friend who were bold enough to voice his objections to my decision to transition genders (and who was smart enough to interpret his feelings) questioned why I wanted to give up something so valuable as being a man in our society. "Why humiliate yourself in this way?"

This devaluation of femininity still runs rampant in our culture, even among many feminists.

Clara

Yes - who actually has the privileged status?
The man, who must work?
Or the woman, who can decide to stay home?

The men who die in war? Or the women left behind? (Historically, both sucked, TBH.)

The men working the coal mines, oil rigs, sewers, manufacturing plants...? Or the women, working in air-conditioned buildings (by choice) facing that "glass ceiling"?

+++

“No woman should be authorized to stay at home to raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one.”

Simone de Beauvoir

The genius of any slave system is found in the dynamics which isolate slaves from each other, obscure the reality of a common condition, and make united rebellion against the oppressor inconceivable.
(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/author...Sc7sm2P.99)

Ever hear the expression, "Team Woman"?

Why is it that the "gentler sex" so often assumes the WORST aspects of man, and claims it is "freedom"? Working 40-80 hours a week (and I'm white-collar!) is not "freeing," nor is it even SATISFYING. There is no "job satisfaction" when you're treated like a criminal (the reason I see so clearly the politics of our country right now, the guns are pointed inwards in my professional life, too.)

We seek to become HIGHER creatures - we worship the feminine, try to emulate the better aspects. Being gentle, considerate, kind, nurturing.
But so many "women" today deserve none of that adulation. They curse like sailors, drink like sailors, have MORE tattoos than sailors, and have more notches on their lipstick case than Cassanova had on his bedpost. And this is an improvement?
This is the WORST of the feminine let loose, given license - no restraint on ANYTHING.

I'm a bit jaded, I admit - but woman is the one who decides if a man is worthwhile. Most laws are directed at protecting women - and now are predatory against men (especially family court.) And labor-saving devices? Men still do a great deal of manual labor. But the vacuum cleaner, the ice box (fridge, now), the washer and dryer and dishwasher? Compared to automated factories (no more job), or to chainsaws, drill presses, sawzall, etc? Power tools don't automate the tasks.

I can't pull up the blog post from here ("adult content"), but - the MALE status isn't the privileged one. In fact, though women still live longer... Their life expectancy has DECREASED. (Men's supposedly have increased; I'd like to see the infant mortality comparison there.)
Women's life expectancy is now closer to men's. It went down. And at the same time, we hear about how their satisfaction in life is WAY down....

I think we were sold a bill of goods, honestly. This community may well see that women have qualities to emulate - but it occurs to me, that second quote, by Dwrokin, works when applied to men, too.

What "man" can hit a woman with a clear conscience?
When do men band together to "oppress" women?
- Don't men disagree with each other, while women tend to support one another...? Hmmm.... which is isolated?

Etc.

Let's at least be honest about things. Equality of opportunity is good.
Equality of outcome is a fraud at best (Doctors earn as much as nurses earn as much as the McDonald's fry guy?)
Not everyone can be successful. And women have the opportunity to control men with their sexuality. Men have enforced the "old rules" - like never hit a girl - to benefit whom? In days like this, when so many women hit the gym, and many of whom compete with the men? (Example: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/...uper-hero/ - forget going to someplace like t-nation.com, no need.)

Hell, we face ridicule (and possibly violence) for wearing the "wrong" clothes.
What more proof do you need?
+++

The principles are visible. We just need to look. (And hopefully we keep the best aspects of both, despite the society's attempt to make us all emotional, emotive, fops.)

(30-04-2015, 06:17 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Most guys don't want to screw other guys, not even if it's a really hot, sexy, gorgeous woman that USED to be a guy, but, he's stupid enough to put down all women and risk severely screwing up his chances of ever having sex with a woman again (if they were to ALL stand together against such forms of thinking and treatment). Even sadder is that most women probably think most guys think that way, thus, screwing it up for the rest of us!! I can't even tell a woman, "I'm not like other guys." (Because I'm NOT!!!!), because MOST guys use that AS a line and then end up taking advantage of the woman, who then learns NOT to trust ANY guy that says that!!

;-)
Please see previous rant re: "but, he's stupid enough to put down all women and risk severely screwing up his chances of ever having sex with a woman again"
Again, who's really privileged, who's really showing solidarity? ;-)

(30-04-2015, 06:17 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Even sadder is that most women probably think most guys think that way, thus, screwing it up for the rest of us!! I can't even tell a woman, "I'm not like other guys." (Because I'm NOT!!!!), because MOST guys use that AS a line and then end up taking advantage of the woman, who then learns NOT to trust ANY guy that says that!!

True dat. How long have women been told that "men are only after one thing?" But you know (I believe) how essential sex is to a "normal" man. It's not a "nice to have." It's something akin to air, water, food - a basic necessity.
Which goes back to the same question, who is privileged? ;-)

I find it TRULY sad how women have debased themselves from being beautiful, to so often becoming horrors aping masculinity (while demanding all the privileges of the "fairer sex.") They earn as much or more than I do - but I must pay for the dates? They're as strong as I am - but I have to hold the door, lift the weight, do the moving? And yet, if we cook at home, if SHE does the cooking, I must do the cleaning up. If I do the cooking - guess who does the cleaning up?
Which one of us is keeping score again?

So, why do women want all the positives of "being a man" (for which they notice only the C-levels; all other males don't count), refuse to do the things that attract a man (dress well, speak well, motivate him to improve himself [not by nagging, emasculating, or treating him like a child]), be educated, well-read, sensible? If they're emotional? It's the hormones. But hell's fury will hit a man who says the same! She's PERFECTLY logical even when she's on a crying jag, screaming the house down, beating the dog, belittling and/or emasculating a man.... {SUUURE she is...}

There is in fact a "theory" that one of the reasons Bruce proceeded was because of the treatment at the hands of Kris Jenner (Kardassian). (I don't believe it, having watched about half the interview, but it was interesting to consider. Been there, done that, if you will. As far back as the "dark ages" of the '80s, when teachers gave NOTICEABLE preference to the girls - one even stating point blank she treated girls better than boys. I guess she was "evening the field"? Anyway...)

I'd suggest we take a GOOD look at who is earning degrees. Who is earning ADVANCED degrees. Who is struggling and failing in schools. Who can be the "stay at Home *parent" without scorn. Who is PRESUMED to be a child molester, cannot even approach children in public without potentially being labelled a predator. Who gets more choice in clothing? Who decides what beauty is? (Actually, seems to be gay males at this point, but I digress; it used to be women.) Who determines which men are attractive? Who decides which males are NOT men? Who decides to have sex, even inside a marriage? (Marriage has a certain "contract" aspect, traditionally; she brings sex, he brings resources. Now, he must still bring resources, but she can come and go and do what she wants. Including cuckold him, and the courts force him to pay for the child.) Who is earning better, if you do an apples-to-apples comparison? {E.G., female engineers earn more than their male counterparts; so do female nurses. And in construction? She waves the flags, he does the work. Same in the military; it's rather blatant when a female marine states, point-blank, that women don't belong, citing injuries, stress of the job and resilience to those conditions. And she was a combat vet. Not to mention the mechanic's stories of carrying the toolbox for Little Miss because she couldn't carry her OWN toolbox. Etc.)

I'm really on a bad day, I guess - but I don't see the "discrimination" myself. I see most men worshiping women, seeking their attention. I see women, almost like cats, doing what they want, when they want, and - most importantly - expecting SOMEONE ELSE to pay for it (social safety net, free child care, SNAP, etc.)

Ultimately?
Men must bust @$$ to show they are "worthy" of being men.
Women need to show up, and the men fall all over themselves - and the women have known this since time immemorial, and now made it institutionalized sexism.

If they had any stones themselves, they'd be arguing about women's rights in Yemen or Saudi Arabia or UAE.
Instead they complain about the "glass ceiling" (demanding the time they take for raising children not count against them when it comes time for promotion, for example), argue unequal pay (except when they are better-paid; not a squeak when men get the short end of the stick); and STILL demand preferential treatment WRT college admissions, single-sex gyms (and other establishments; when's the last time you heard of a men-only club - of ANY kind?), and still want to decide who IS and IS NOT a "man" by their standards - yet they bitch and moan if men seek to impose any sense of decorum or standards to clothing, manners, or beauty. 500 pounds is a "BBW" ("Roll her in flour and check for the wet spot." Gross? Yes. Do they tolerate a man who is that heavy? Not that I've seen, barring maybe a linebacker here and there. Even at 6'+, it's just TOO MUCH MEAT. And a man will have more muscle, which is denser than fat, and therefore weighs more. But if she's got 6 chins, she's fine.... And don't you DARE suggest otherwise.)

I'm going to just walk away, I have said too much, and been somewhat nasty about it.
Since I am not even remotely "fit," I am guilty of the same shortcomings.
Difference is - I admit it, and try to improve.

(19-05-2015, 08:56 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(28-04-2015, 02:21 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  The outside is JUST the shell! It's the car that YOU drive around in and, as it's YOURS, ONLY YOU should have the right to do what YOU want to do with it!!
I've probably said here before that I don't understand at all what all the interest is in having someone poke holes into your face and other body parts and replace the divots with tiny barbells and other bits of metal or wood, or having loads of ink shoved into your skin, and I don't think it's pretty at all, but I'll certainly defend their rights to do it!!

I'm really being a downer today....
The government thinks they own your car.
http://ericpetersautos.com/2015/05/06/yo...t-so-much/
(Mind, they're hiding it behind auto companies and copyright, but since the auto makers are forced to put in X, Y, Z - from "black boxes" to 6 million airbags to ABS to mandated fuel efficiency - 50 MPG across the fleet for next year, I think it is...? well, the weight adds X inefficiency, the engine has to achieve Y, and there's no free market to decide. You can see who's really pulling the strings even if you're blind.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/14...86274.html
Yes, you WILL inject Mercury and Formaldehyde into your infant's veins!
"Oh, but the public health benefits..." Those public health benefits determine who owns me, huh? I can't decide to put THC into my bloodstream, but I MUST put in ineffective Flu vaccines? Pneumonia vaccines? DPT? Tetanus? MMR? WHICH NO LONGER USE THE LIVE VIRUS, so now we get an INNOCULATION, not a VACCINATION.

Yeah - we have to be CLASSIFIED and CATEGORIZED, and look to Europe for future bullshit/proof of ownership (Codex alimentarius - STRICT legislation on the very herbs we're using, in some cases. And GOD FORBID you suggest someone eat - or NOT eat - something, you're "practicing medicine without a license.")

Other topics that prove the point:
- Asset forfeiture - you lose your property ON SUSPICION it was used in a crime. You then have to prove it was legitimately yours, legally acquired.
- CPS/DYFS (Child Protective Services / Department of Youth and Family services) - plenty of examples of abused children dying because the system ignored them; plenty, also, of children taken from their families without any basis - and it's DOCUMENTED the children were in good shape, but they're not returned to their families. In some cases, they then end up in that first category. In Boston, there are two good cases for example: One, the girl was taken to the hospital due to DIAGNOSED ILLNESS, and the hospital decided it was all "psycho-somatic" and took her from her parents, denying her treatment - after which, she started declining, and almost died before things were "sorted out" - at a cost of HOW MANY thousands of dollars to her family? Second one, she has cancer, and made an informed decision to NOT go on Chemo, despite doctor's recommendations. She was a minor. Her parents supported her decision to seek alternative therapies. She ran away to wait out the time until she hit 18 (about 4 months, IIRC.) The authorities hunted her down and took her back and FORCED her to do chemo.

We won't even get into the absolute destruction of the Bill of rights, WRT Terry stops, censorship (google has created its own "ministry of Truth", no joke; since they work hand in glove with the Feds, does it matter who actually is "concealing" the "untruthful" information...? E.G., I want to learn about breast enhancement, all I can find is a list of surgeons who do implants....?), the right to keep and bear arms (Permit to own; permit to purchase; limits on how many, how soon between purchases, how much ammo, how they must be secured, warrantless searches to "confirm" these details, CCW is another permit, and open carry, even if legal, can get you shot by the Praetorian Pigs...? and NOW they're GOING AFTER KNIVES, I SHIT YOU NOT.) Roadside strip searches, forced "no refuse" blood draws, body cavity searches, no-knock 3 AM forced entry for TRAFFIC TICKETS by SWAT?

Sorry to be so blunt, but - we have all but been branded like cattle, and I KNOW many of you are old enough to know of a time BEFORE sousveillance (24/7/365 surveillance, including inside your home - UK is piloting that program, while here we have more and more cameras - all linked; and the "internet of things" which is going to stop you from using "too much" electricity, water, heat.... No BS, it's in the works. It's ALREADY being used as a means of tracking people's use, much like EasyPass/sunpass/etc. )

Sorry to hijack this, but - let's at least be realistic about this.
And if it's too disruptive, I'd ask the mods to simply delete the post.

We need to be aware of the similarity to East Germany, the USSR, and Nazi Germany... We're WAY too close in this "Land of the free", home of the enslaved.

Who write this OTP? Ben Carson? Paranoid right-wing BS!

I found this article intresting:

http://happyplace.someecards.com/beautif...his-photo/

(06-06-2015, 06:19 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I found this article intresting:

http://happyplace.someecards.com/beautif...his-photo/
I know of a NUMBER of people that were nearly killed over what they simply HAD to do to be happy in their lives!! Some even killed themselves over it because of the utter imbicilic hatred of such things for NO good fucking reason!!!!!! A trans friend of a trans friend decided one Christmas morning, to give her family the Christmas present they've always wanted, after they'd tortured, ridiculed and did other hateful things to her because she wanted a sex change. She went up to her room that Christmas morning, put a gun in her mouth and pulled the trigger!!

This afternoon, some woman I never met before walked past my house just as I stepped out to check the coat of paint I'd just put on the railings an hour before. She had a little fluffy white dog and he/she came running to play with me!! I played with the dog for a while as I talked to the woman and she thanked me for playing with him/her and we went our seperate ways. An hour or so later, I recalled that I never asked her if it was a boy or girl, like most people do upon meeting a new dog. Then I thought to myself, what does it REALLY matter?? It's a DOG! A playful, happy dog and the gender of the dog had NO baring at all on the issue!! Then I related that to humans and this whole Bruce/Caitllyn thing that has so many ignorant people so VERY upset, like it actually makes SOME kind of a difference to THEIR lives!!!! It doesn't make a DIDDLEY damn bit of difference WHAT Caitlyn or any other TS/CD has between their legs!!!! The ONLY thing that matters at aLL is that they are a HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!! They deserve EVERY GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING BIT of respect and civility that EVERY other human being should get!!!!!!!!!!!! (I was GOING to also say, "humanity", but how can you call it "humanity" when so many humans see NOTHING wrong with beating the living shit out other people just because they don't agree with THEIR idea of gender issues?? ANIMALS are more civilized than that!!!!)

I saw this video a few days ago, I think someone here posted it here, but, check out the very first string of comments just below the video!!

https://youtu.be/RMrLXl6VwBU

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon