Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gender Fluid (identity)

Gender Fluid -is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.

While this thread probably doesn't apply to women (sorry if I am wrong) but this does resonate with me.
Theres times where I feel I should have been a boy because of my love of cars, getting dirty, fishing, always gotten along better with males, always worked in a male environment and a love of mechanical/engineering and not being a "girly girl" and dressing like a tom boy but in the same breath I sometimes LOVE to flaunt my sexuality as a woman, dressing sexy and doing girly things at times. I kind of pull off both when the occasion arises. I think its an ideal situation really. Just my 2c worth.

(06-05-2015, 07:56 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Gender Fluid -is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.

While this thread probably doesn't apply to women (sorry if I am wrong) but this does resonate with me.
Theres times where I feel I should have been a boy because of my love of cars, getting dirty, fishing, always gotten along better with males, always worked in a male environment and a love of mechanical/engineering and not being a "girly girl" and dressing like a tom boy but in the same breath I sometimes LOVE to flaunt my sexuality as a woman, dressing sexy and doing girly things at times. I kind of pull off both when the occasion arises. I think its an ideal situation really. Just my 2c worth.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Ella for explaining how I feel. Smile POM

Thanks, Lotus, for introducing "gender fluid". I like it and have now adjusted my profile.

Wow thanks Ella,

In my experience guys weren't awkward around girls that can change a spark plug, fish, play ball and kick your ass if need be. RolleyesTongue When the sun went down and it was party time you'd find this same girl rocking a little black number dancing the night away. Wink (ring any bells).

Don't get me wrong, girly-girls know how to rock it too, but when a girl can bait and tackle, and do things better than most guys?, some might say she's a gender bender, tomboy etc, I'd say she's too cool. Tongue Not surprising, some girls are jealous....rightfully so lol. Now, when she's better at fishing, boating, target shooting, and can throw a tighter fast ball?, heck, the guys are jealous too. Big Grin

Who says you have to be girly-girly for MtF tranistioners, or for that matter FtM's becoming an instant muscle head, (unless such things are hideous to them?, sure, no problem, be who you were meant to be. Me?, I couldn't pretend to be girly, hell no!, I couldn't keep a straight face even if I tried, let alone applying lip-stick. RolleyesBig Grin

Thanks for sharing Ella, that was cool. Wink

(06-05-2015, 06:10 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Wow thanks Ella,

In my experience guys weren't awkward around girls that can change a spark plug, fish, play ball and kick your ass if need be. RolleyesTongue When the sun went down and it was party time you'd find this same girl rocking a little black number dancing the night away. Wink (ring any bells).

Don't get me wrong, girly-girls know how to rock it too, but when a girl can bait and tackle, and do things better than most guys?, some might say she's a gender bender, tomboy etc, I'd say she's too cool. Tongue Not surprising, some girls are jealous....rightfully so lol. Now, when she's better at fishing, boating, target shooting, and can throw a tighter fast ball?, heck, the guys are jealous too. Big Grin

Who says you have to be girly-girly for MtF tranistioners, or for that matter FtM's becoming an instant muscle head, (unless such things are hideous to them?, sure, no problem, be who you were meant to be. Me?, I couldn't pretend to be girly, hell no!, I couldn't keep a straight face even if I tried, let alone applying lip-stick. RolleyesBig Grin

Thanks for sharing Ella, that was cool. Wink

Thanks POM, Owena,

Little things sometimes make a big difference. Smile

Lotus,

Thank you for updating everyone on this. The gender fluid option I think is a good match for my gender identity.

(09-05-2015, 02:27 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Lotus,

Thank you for updating everyone on this. The gender fluid option I think is a good match for my gender identity.

Oh Absolutely flame, it's fits perfect for you. In fact, you've always represented a gender fluid super hero to all. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon