Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cycling

Hiya, new to the forums, but have been reading them for some time.

I have been on PM and SP for around 6 months now, on and off.

My question is, and I have searched for this answer, but I am bad on computers, Do men need to cycle? And if so, how often?

I have seen many different views over time on here, but none are male specific, moreso to a womans period cycle.

Reason I am asking, is at the 6 month mark, or so, My nipples are only now starting to hurt when pressed or played with. I am just wondering if cycling would help or damage progress.

Thanks in advance.

Many males cycle like 3 - 6 months one, and one off. Other's follow a more frequent on/off. I am checking out 5 days on, 2 days herb free.

As I have only been doing this for about 30 days, it's really too early to tell if it's working or not, but am hopeful.

Hope this don't "muddy" the water too much, but what might do well for some, may hinder others. It's best to try it on your own, and form your own conclusions based on measurements and body temperament.

Well that's why I am asking in the first place, to get a broad arrangement of views on the matter.

It has taken almost 6 months to get this far, I do not want to take a break if it is going to stop progress altogether.

Thanks for your reply though. I have also heard 5 days on, 2 days herb free, with the exception of spearmint and milk thistle. (Spearmint to keep androgens at bay, and milk thistle to cleanse the liver on the 2 days off) But I am unsure, so I will wait for much more veteran members to weigh in Tongue

....."Cycling" or "taking a break" has been discussed numerous times for genetic males at BN. Cycling is important to restore receptor sensitivity from estrogen dominance, which using progesterone cream (PC) restores receptor sensitivity. Another reason to cycle is sparring the liver from toxins and stress from over-supplementation. Spearmint doesn't actually block DHT, it reduces free T, and free T is what gets converted to either aromatase or DHT by way of 5 alpha reductase. Inhibiting 5 ar will convert the enzyme aromatase to E1/E2 (estrone and estradiol), which is what grows breasts. I'd say using saw palmetto (which I don't recommend) is better for NBE than spearmint.

Btw, iaboy is about as veteran as it gets, he gave you good advice.

Oh, he said 30 days so I assumed much less experience. My bad.

So on the note of taking a break. Would you say that 5 days on, 2 days off is good? This would fit in to my lifestyle better. Also, on that 2 day break, would you consider taking milk thistle and/or PC on those 2 days?

Note: Main reason I was taking SP is to limit/block DHT for body hair. Not even sure it works.

Experimentation, it's hard to say what will work for you, but here are a few basics for you to consider: Smile

5/2 or 6/1, as long as you attempt to limit or regain that sensitivity. Some BN members will take 1-2 months off, personal preference I guess, I wasn't sure genetic males benefited with the lack of ovaries, clearly that's not the case anymore. The amount of daily xenoestrogens (fake estrogens as its called) we are exposed too adds to estrogen dominance. There's two kinds of estrogen receptors ER-a (alpha) and ER-b (beta). Alpha proliferates cell growth, beta protects against cancers causing metabolites. We want normal growth, not malignant growth. Phytoestrogens have affinity for alpha or beta, you want a good ratio of herbs that target alpha while having a mix of beta type herbs for added protection.

Limiting or inhibiting DHT (and IMO) to 98% to 99% provides the best chance to gain breast (male and female). One Hrt med does that Dutasteride (targets type 1 & II 5 alpha reductse, finasteride is about 95%, but finasteride upregulates Total T, which is non active, and finasteride up regulates estradiol too. Reishi mushroom is a non-steroidal 5 ar inhibitor, its about 85% at inhibiting type I & II. Fatty acids like gamma linoleic acid also inhibits DHT, somewhere around 85%, saw palmetto is about 75%, but it also down regulates progesterone receptors , possbly from beta sisterol.

IMO, an oral (standard delivery) and sublingual delivery is a good approach for elimantiong DHT,.... DHT destroys breast growth gains, it is responsible for facial hair and hair (scalp) loss, DHT can't aromatize to estradiol, making it the strongest androgen.

Sorry it's late, signing off. Smile hopefully what I'm saying is making sense, I'm nodding off lol.

Ok, from what I took from that, is,

Take PM for estrogen
Take SP To handle my DHT/body hair problem

So long as I regain sensitivity, all should be swell?

So my plan would be to incorporate PC on my 2 days off to regain sensitivity?

Does that sound doable?

I will play around with 5 days on 2 days off for now, and try something else later in the way of, say, 3 months on, 1 month off for example.

Sorry I am newish to all this, so all advice is good advice. Tongue

Just so you know, you will find a lot of information on here in regards to cycling, and other things within the Breast Growth For Genetic Males forum. When searching select the above forum so that your results will pertain specifically to the Genetic Males section.

I have been doing this now for 5 months, and last month I added cycling. I am trying out 3 weeks on, and 1 week off. It is still too early to tell how that is going for me, but I will give that a try for a couple of months and then reevaluate whether or not I need to make adjustments.

Best of luck with your cycling options, and I hope we hear back how that works out for you. Smile

Btw here was a thread posted not too long ago in regards to cycling as well:

Why take a break from NBE

Thanks, and you too.

Yeah, PHPBB software searching has never been a favourite of mine. (This forums software)

Although in saying that, I run many forums that use phpBB Tongue

In any case, thanks very much. I am new to discussing this with ANYONE, so am only now understanding that we can only give each other ideas, there is nothing set in concrete as all people differ so much.

Thanks again.

On the note of cycling, I just had a thought.

You know how work outs tend to be more beneficial if you GO HARD, slow down, GO HARD, slow down etc???

Has anyone tried this with PM?

Example, one day take 3000mg, next day 1000mg etc?

Or would it be best to stay consistent, and just take breaks?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon