Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello,

Im rather new to the forum, but have been interested in this for some time privately. I had a question,,, Its clear that testosterone production decreases as men get older. Ive also read that Saw palmetto, decreases testosterone production. ( Would the decrease of testosterone with age and the Saw Palmetto supplements together ),, give a person a good point to build from? Would it be enough of a reduction in testosterone to make the use of Fenugreek, and other NBE supplements more effective?

Im adding a photo to show where im presently at,, This is all gynocomastial growth,, no hormones or anything else.

(30-08-2015, 05:25 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Im rather new to the forum, but have been interested in this for some time privately. I had a question,,, Its clear that testosterone production decreases as men get older. Ive also read that Saw palmetto, decreases testosterone production. ( Would the decrease of testosterone with age and the Saw Palmetto supplements together ),, give a person a good point to build from? Would it be enough of a reduction in testosterone to make the use of Fenugreek, and other NBE supplements more effective?

Im adding a photo to show where im presently at,, This is all gynocomastial growth,, no hormones or anything else.

As a fellow aging Gynecomastian, I would say your breasts, based on this one photo, look tremendous. Not sure you need to take anything!

Well thanks you,, but its a push up bra, ,, Im sure your aware as well,, the trouble with gynocomastia breast tissue is it wraps around our side's more,, so the real upfront size in a bra,, is sort of deceptive. Also if the angle the photos taken at is from a slightly lower vantage point it can make things look larger. My gyno is severe enough though that i must wear a sports bra in public under my clothes,, and it thankfully presents a much different appearance. I'm about to order Noogleberry this month,, the extra large version. I outgrew the Chinese versions largest cup. And No ,, I want to take this far enough that i have some pendulous breast tissue in front. A good push-up bra, contains enough of it, (that it does appear large,) but look at the size of my chin and the perspective gets clearer in the comparison. Also,, im losing weight exercising, and have noticed some reduction along with the waste weight im losing. My plan is to avoid upper body exercise,as much as possible and concentrate on the waste line and hips. That is why im curious about the best method of maintaining my present size during the process,, if that's possible. ive added another image , more of a straight on shot you can use the shoulders for reference. so any battle plan anyone has for maintaining as i diet will be very welcome indeed.

If you don't want to go the medical prescription route try BO or PM with SP.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon