Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is everyone's aspersions?

I thought I'd put this out to everyone. My personal aspiration is to own a sexy LBD (little black dress) with a low cut so you can see my cleavage with silky smooth legs and a killer pair of heels. I already have the legs and heels. I would love to be able to pass at a barBlush
So what is everyone else aiming for?

Mine are Advil.

Advil??? Am I being blonde? Hehe x

I think you meant "aspirations" and "heels". "aspersion" means something totally different, and not a good thing. (WantAPair responded as if you meant "aspirin".)

Anyway, my aspiration is to drop a good 30 pounds around the waist. Then my figure should be right where I want it (nice hourglass). I was there at one point, but I stopped tracking my calories for a few months during the last holiday season and my waistline paid for it.

Otherwise, still working on hair management. I think my breasts are going to stay in the B-cup category.

(03-08-2015, 09:17 AM)Nat88 Wrote:  I thought I'd put this out to everyone. My personal aspersion is to own a sexy LBD (little black dress) with a low cut so you can see my cleavage with silky smooth legs and a killer pair of hills. I already have the legs and hills. I would love to be able to pass at a barBlush

To at least pass in public .. I would rather have " she looks rough " than, is that a guy dressed up. ( I took the subway to the transgender March in Toronto a few weeks ago, it's amazing how many people turned around for a double take.)

(03-08-2015, 11:23 AM)Nat88 Wrote:  Advil??? Am I being blonde? Hehe x

No, I was having a Sach moment, or maybe as Slip moment.

Just noticed my spelling mistakes Dodgy I blame autocorrect.

I think it's interesting to see what we want once we have the breasts. Jannet I think once we have things in all the right places and dress the part id say any person from the outside in would assume that we are female and nothing else. X

(03-08-2015, 09:17 AM)Nat88 Wrote:  I thought I'd put this out to everyone. My personal aspiration is to own a sexy LBD (little black dress) with a low cut so you can see my cleavage with silky smooth legs and a killer pair of heels. I already have the legs and heels. I would love to be able to pass at a barBlush

SRS and a Husband... I can already "pass" anywhere SmileTongue

While I'd love to look and pass for a woman, my current role just doesn't support that. So i guess I'd be happy just being a man with tits and a slight feminine body shape.

However, life is ever changing so who knows what the future will bring.

(09-08-2015, 01:46 PM)Scotti Wrote:  While I'd love to look and pass for a woman, my current role just doesn't support that. So i guess I'd be happy just being a man with tits and a slight feminine body shape.

However, life is ever changing so who knows what the future will bring.
Hi Scotti

A year or so ago I was in your position now I'm starting on the road to correct God's little joke at my expense. Keep your spirits up and eyes open and hopefully things will change for you too.Smile

BOT
To be a much better and happier woman than I was acting as a man.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon