Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program

So here's what I'm trying. Going with a KISS (Keep it simple, stupid) plan.

1600mg cimetidine(4x400) for the anti androgen
1000mg PM (2x500)

Been on the cimetidine since early march (actual digestive reason for that) and started PM on 4/14

No real visual changes yet. Do have the on-off tenderness of the nipples and dull ache of the testicles/prostate (also comes and goes). Chest area has felt fuller, though measurements show no change. I kinda liken it to how a woman's breast feels fuller and heavier during her cycle.

In the mirror, there are positions where it looks like a female breast shape is trying to emerge from my man boobs (I'm 6'5, 285lbs. Been working on that weight thing) But maybe it's always been like that and I'm just now noticing it as I'm paying extremely close attention to my chest. Likewise, the feeling fuller could just be psychosomatic.

Thinking of bumping up to 1500mg (3x500) PM at the beginning of May.

comments, tips, suggestions, etc are greatly welcomed and appreciated.

I tried too. Issue was when you run out, the stomach does not do well. At 2ea day and stopping it was a problem for two days.

I'm afraid I'm not following you Sio.

I did drop off the pm and cimetidine for a doctor's appointment (did not have any digestive issues when off.) tried to lose some weight during that time. then started up on the cimetidine and PM again. Didn't seem to get anything going in the breast growth. Took a short break again to restore male function and then started up on just the cimetidine again a few weeks ago. Starting to get the heavy and fullness feeling again I got from the first time. Not sure if the PM and cimetidine were conflicting or what (the first time, I had been on just cimetidine for about a month before adding PM)

Not entirely sure what I'll do this time. Think I may just stick on the 1600mg daily cimetidine through the end of the year and see what I get.

Thinking if I go back to PM, I replace the cimetidine with SP.

(28-09-2015, 12:48 AM)OHboobs Wrote:  I'm afraid I'm not following you Sio.

I did drop off the pm and cimetidine for a doctor's appointment (did not have any digestive issues when off.) tried to lose some weight during that time. then started up on the cimetidine and PM again. Didn't seem to get anything going in the breast growth. Took a short break again to restore male function and then started up on just the cimetidine again a few weeks ago. Starting to get the heavy and fullness feeling again I got from the first time. Not sure if the PM and cimetidine were conflicting or what (the first time, I had been on just cimetidine for about a month before adding PM)

Not entirely sure what I'll do this time. Think I may just stick on the 1600mg daily cimetidine through the end of the year and see what I get.

If you don't need cimetidine, that would be far safer.

(28-09-2015, 01:34 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

Not sure how one can say that herbals are safer. Cimetidine is an otc drug regulated by the FDA. Herbals are not regulated at all. No testing by the FDA to determine their safety or that they do what they say or even if they are what they say they are.

That said, I do need to use it (or some other heartburn medication) frequently (little less frequent as I discover which foods it is that causes my heartburn. Garlic appears to be a main culprit)

(28-09-2015, 01:06 PM)OHboobs Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 01:34 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

Not sure how one can say that herbals are safer. Cimetidine is an otc drug regulated by the FDA. Herbals are not regulated at all. No testing by the FDA to determine their safety or that they do what they say or even if they are what they say they are.

That said, I do need to use it (or some other heartburn medication) frequently (little less frequent as I discover which foods it is that causes my heartburn. Garlic appears to be a main culprit)

This is only some of the reasons for my pointing out CIMETIDINE as a reliance drug. For Heartburn.

Not to mention a few studies that may have linked this medical wonder to cancer warnings.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon