Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thoughts on feminizing a Woman...

I know, that might be a strange title....
It seems to me that my woman acts very aggressive and "macho" - and this site with discussion of PM gave me an idea.

What if I started her on a regimen of PM?
Can it be used in cooking? Or would that kill the effectiveness? I've been searching out threads here, found some on Ginseng and Maca used in cooking - but what about PM?

Does anyone know?
Does it have a flavor, or would the flavor be subsumed by other spices?

I also need to be honest, I'm debating utility of adding it surreptitiously. If there's a benefit, I can try to talk her into taking it directly, and drop it from the foods; if it goes poorly, not much lost (I can still use it myself.)

Any suggestions?

Don't. Just don't. You have no right to do anything like that to any other person without their knowledge and permission. If you did something like to me, I would have you prosecuted for as many things as the law would allow.

(13-06-2015, 04:15 PM)sfem Wrote:  Don't. Just don't. You have no right to do anything like that to any other person without their knowledge and permission. If you did something like to me, I would have you prosecuted for as many things as the law would allow.

So much this right there. That is seriously messed up beyond all belief. I can't believe you even thought this was ever a sane idea. That would be like her putting testosterone boosters in your food so you can be a man. Just wow.

Dianna

My suggestion is to take a step back and evaluate things. What conditions have motivated you to consider lacing your SO's food to change them? If it didn't work, how bad are things getting? What would the next step be? How would you feel/react if your wife or other family member tried this with you or tried to forcibly change you?

If in-home conflict has escalated bitterness and contempt to this point, it would be wiser and healthier to split ways -- before either of you are pushed beyond your limits and do something extreme.

From everything you've posted now and before, I would strongly suggest to walk away. It will be the best thing for you, and everyone around you.

These kinds of thoughts are not healthy, Dianna, I'm glad that you paused to post your question rather than guessing and trying.

I sincerely hope you reconsider these thoughts as well as your current path. Take care and please walk the higher ground.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon