Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[split] Wife Unacceptance

(26-05-2015, 07:46 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Lotus you keep talking about BDSM and Mistress's and Sadists, now your speaking MY language but I wont go into that too far here Tongue

TBP and a strap on and forced fem and bronze balls hanging from the pick ups hitch receiver ??? LOL This IS the most interesting and entertaining thread here Tongue

Well what can I say, my psychic gut says this tired old argument is BS, like her opinion matters?, gimme a break, if anybody should move on it should be her and her spam. She spreads her hate and disgust for the genetic male, (in the genetic male section).

(26-05-2015, 10:01 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-05-2015, 09:27 PM)Rayve Wrote:  what you allowed others believe using deception under the guise of self protection. At the end of it all it is still lying and yes; omission of the truth is still lying. You lied to yourself, you lied to your mate, and now after it's eating away at your conscious you just finally come clean. I think we all hit this point at some time but no one really has to support anything.

Oh please, don't even go there, you have no idea of anybody's position here.

You are right, I can only speak for myself. Just as that is only what you can do. You can't speak for me or anyone else but take your own experiences and try to apply them to the real world. I spoke for myself and my opinion so you can either take it or dismiss it. Maybe I just hit a nerve and I am closer to the truth than you are willing to admit.

(26-05-2015, 10:08 PM)Rayve Wrote:  
(26-05-2015, 09:27 PM)Rayve Wrote:  what you allowed others believe using deception under the guise of self protection. At the end of it all it is still lying and yes; omission of the truth is still lying. You lied to yourself, you lied to your mate, and now after it's eating away at your conscious you just finally come clean. I think we all hit this point at some time but no one really has to support anything.

You are right, I can only speak for myself. Just as that is only what you can do. You can't speak for me or anyone else but take your own experiences and try to apply them to the real world. I spoke for myself and my opinion so you can either take it or dismiss it. Maybe I just hit a nerve and I am closer to the truth than you are willing to admit.

Ha, nice try.

(26-05-2015, 10:09 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Ha, nice try.

Denial is fun aint it Wink

(26-05-2015, 10:10 PM)Rayve Wrote:  

Ha, nice try.

Lol, you've been here 5 minutes and have us figured out?, that's arrogance.

(26-05-2015, 10:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-05-2015, 10:01 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Oh please, don't even go there, you have no idea of anybody's position here.

Ha, nice try.

Just like you have things figured out, right ? You handed me a passive aggressive tone so I gave it right back to you. Don't start nothin and there won't be nothin ... capiche Dodgy

You really need to control your emotions better.

(26-05-2015, 10:18 PM)Rayve Wrote:  
(26-05-2015, 10:08 PM)Rayve Wrote:  You are right, I can only speak for myself. Just as that is only what you can do. You can't speak for me or anyone else but take your own experiences and try to apply them to the real world. I spoke for myself and my opinion so you can either take it or dismiss it. Maybe I just hit a nerve and I am closer to the truth than you are willing to admit.

Ha, nice try.

Just like you have things figured out, right ? You handed me a passive aggressive tone so I gave it right back to you. Don't start nothin and there won't be nothin ... capiche Dodgy

Why lecture then?,

"At the end of it all it is still lying and yes; omission of the truth is still lying. You lied to yourself, you lied to your mate, and now after it's eating away at your conscious you just finally come clean."

Your assumption is that everyone is lying?,

My emotions are quite fine thank you.

(26-05-2015, 10:28 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-05-2015, 10:18 PM)Rayve Wrote:  
(26-05-2015, 10:09 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Ha, nice try.

Why lecture then?,

"At the end of it all it is still lying and yes; omission of the truth is still lying. You lied to yourself, you lied to your mate, and now after it's eating away at your conscious you just finally come clean."

Your assumption is that everyone is lying?,

My emotions are quite fine thank you.

I really should have just avoided this thread .... /sigh

Look, I'll break this down for you. If YOU knew about your gender problems and yet YOU hid them then yes YOU are lying by using deception. If YOU purposely hid things from YOUR significant then again YOU were lying. End of damn story.

What if you were in a marriage to cover up homosexuality. Yes, you lied your ass off to create an illusion to support your own selfish needs instead of just being honest. Did you have fear and felt you had to ... maybe. It is what it is.

Like I said, I think I just hit a nerve and you can rationalize any way you want to. You will anyway. You seriously cannot be this dense.

There's a whole back story that goes beyond this thread. The assumption that whatever "was" there should've been addressed before marriage or long term relationship is ludicrous if you didn't know such desires existed.

People want to throw in their two cents, fine, no problem, knock yourself out, why not get the whole story before judgement is passed.

We don't call people stupid here, I'd be careful.

(26-05-2015, 10:53 PM)Lotus Wrote:  There's a whole back story that goes beyond this thread. The assumption that whatever "was" there should've been addressed before marriage or long term relationship is ludicrous if you didn't know such desires existed.

People want to throw in their two cents, fine, no problem, knock yourself out, why not get the whole story before judgement is passed.

We don't call people stupid here, I'd be careful.

Well first off, I never called you stupid. I said you were dense which basically means you are a difficult person to reach as in guarded. I don't for a moment think you are stupid. I have read many of your posts and they are filled with great things.

And your right, I didn't know the story and can only put my perspective into things. Like I said, I should have just avoided this entirely. I just saw a bunch of people teaming up on someone mainly for sharing her opinion.

And maybe I am wrong as well but a intelligent and powerful person I call things as I see them. And I agree if you had never known. I didn't know about mine either for years and mainly stayed single due to the confusion end.

I'll just leave this thread. Bye. Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon