Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello too all

Think I introduced myself in the wrong place so I will do it again here

Hello all im jess I'm new to all this but been reading as much on the subject as I possibly can I'm a genetic male but im more feminine then that so I'm thinking I am tg which is fine by me as long as I can find myself a home were I can fit in and this looks like the place so hope to speak with you all in the coming weeks hugs and kisses jess x

Welcome Jessica Smile

There is alot of caring people here that can help and lot of really good info to follow .
I hope you enjoy your stay and if I can help you please let me know. We all have are own why we want to grow and how we want to it. And I hope you find your direct to.

Hello and welcome! As mentioned there is a wealth of information here. Cool

Welcome to the board jess. POM

Thank you all for the warm welcome I'm sure I will be here along time taking in all the information I can x

Welcome to the forum.

Hopefully you will find a comfortable home here with us.

Hi Dee Ho JCG. Welcome aboard, this place is like "Willy Wonka's". Everything there is and more!.Smile

(28-04-2015, 11:29 PM)jessicatgirl Wrote:  Think I introduced myself in the wrong place so I will do it again here

Hello all im jess I'm new to all this but been reading as much on the subject as I possibly can I'm a genetic male but im more feminine then that so I'm thinking I am tg which is fine by me as long as I can find myself a home were I can fit in and this looks like the place so hope to speak with you all in the coming weeks hugs and kisses jess x

Welcome Jess , grab a chair and get ready for the booby ride Smile
Loads of info on site enough to send you dulali .
LOTUS is our resident boobie master . He has most deep knowledge .
Don't be afraid to ask if you feel lost .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon