Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calmly's Program, comments please

Just out of curiosity. How tall are you at that weight because it is close to my own weight but I am pretty tall which makes a huge difference. My measurements are much smaller than yours though.

I have some pretty radical weight loss programs for us bigger folks but it is radical but it will work guaranteed.

(06-06-2015, 01:52 AM)Rayve Wrote:  Just out of curiosity. How tall are you at that weight because it is close to my own weight but I am pretty tall which makes a huge difference. My measurements are much smaller than yours though.

I have some pretty radical weight loss programs for us bigger folks but it is radical but it will work guaranteed.
I am 185cm (about 6'1"). My chest is not that wide, but it is deep from front to back.

I have noticed that I am larger than most here, but then again, my wife has a broad chest and is actually slightly larger underbust at 46".

I am quite interested in your radical options, mind you I am limited in terms of exercise in that my knees are shot and I am 55yo office worker in the trough of condition. Sad

(06-06-2015, 02:40 AM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  
(06-06-2015, 01:52 AM)Rayve Wrote:  Just out of curiosity. How tall are you at that weight because it is close to my own weight but I am pretty tall which makes a huge difference. My measurements are much smaller than yours though.

I am 185cm (about 6'1"). My chest is not that wide, but it is deep from front to back.

I have noticed that I am larger than most here, but then again, my wife has a broad chest and is actually slightly larger underbust at 46".

I am quite interested in your radical options, mind you I am limited in terms of exercise in that my knees are shot and I am 55yo office worker in the trough of condition. Sad

No problem, I will send you a message at some point tonight. I just have a dinner get together with my parents here soon. I promise I will send it tonight though before I go to bed. And dang, I didn't realize you were that much older than myself. Actually it really makes sense to be honest since I am an old soul. Even in real life I tend to gravitate towards people 10-20 years older than myself.

I am 6'1 myself so that is some interesting figures. I can only assume you have less muscle bulk from living a sedentary lifestyle behind a computer where as I was a iron worker lugging around hundreds of pounds of steel on a daily basis.

Edit* - Sent you a message Wink

I think my development is stalling. The sensitivity in my breasts has dropped a lot. My impression is that my T levels have rebounded a bit. It may be that I have become tolerant to the WP. I am thinking of taking Reishi to supplement.

I am working on improving my diet, eating fruits when I snack at work when I would have had a chocolate bar (which was several times a day).

I am through my psych evaluation. They were very nice and stressed that this is not a mental illness. It is just the way the minds of some of us have developed.

I have an appointment with my endo in a week. Hopefully by then, the psych report will be done and I can start on HRT.

If nothing else, this is teaching me patience. I am more than half a century and I am counting the sleeps. Smile

Thankyou Rayve for the diet tips and my wonderful new avatar.

I kind of feel I am starting things for real today. I have finally made it through all the hoops so that I can start HRT. My assessment from the psychiatrist (mandatory in this country) came back positive. My endocrinologist is very nice and has started me on a course of medication and will be monitoring closely.

So, my new program is:
Morning:
3 x Flaxseed Oil
New Estrogen Patch (Sat and Wed)

Evening:
3 x EPO
1 x MSM
1 x Vit C
1 x Androcur (100mg)

Massage:
Coconut oil

Morning Binaurals:
HGH Booster (Nicholas A)
Natural Effective Breast Enhancement (Sapien Med)
Human Growth Hormone Boost (Quadible Integrity)
Breast Enhancer and Toner (Quadible Integrity)

I will repeat the same in the evening when I can. Sleep sometimes takes higher priority.

I may still take FG occasionally as it seems to do good things for my lungs.

While I do hope a lot for boob growth, I am really excited to see how I might change in other ways. That is mentally, other body characteristics and so on.

Wish me luck! Smile

You may want to divide the cpa between morning and evening as the half life (in blood) isnt that long, watch out for depression and high prolactin while your on it, its also a progestin if you didnt already know, i liked the effect it had on my boobs Blush

Thanks for the info. I will see if I can halve the caplets.

Are not high prolactin levels a good thing?

Cpa (Androcur) is available in both 50 & 100mg tablets so see if they will let you have 50's in future for less fuss, unless it works out more expensive for you or something, they cut in half with a small sharp kitchen knife just fine, if for some reason you need to come off the cpa then you need to do so very slowly by reducing the dose a little each week or it can upset your adrenal glands, prolactin and estradiol work against each other on a kinda see-saw basis, if one is high it lowers the other, really high levels can be a sign or a pituitary tumor, not to mention it can also lead to breast discharge/lactation which gets annoying after a while

One month on HRT and honestly, I have not noticed a lot of changes. Bust size is up a little, maybe a quarter inch.

My family tells me I am much calmer. That was not exactly an expected side effect, but a welcome one.

I am keeping up with the binaurals, flaxseed and epo oils and MSM once a day.

My endo tells me it is going to take 6 months or more for some changes like hair growth to become apparent.

I am due to go back to my GP in a few weeks and she will give me a copy of my blood test I hope. The endo did not give me the figures, but told me my T levels were full suppressed.

It is interesting because while I may seem calmer, my sense of determination for example feels as strong if not stronger than before on work topics for example. (I am very low Alpha, high Beta)

Wow, what a roller coaster I have been on. And it has all been things not related to NBE/HRT. Things changed drastically at work so it was change or change work.

I don't know if I could have coped with it as I was. On HRT, I am a lot more calm and stable. I think the Estrogen patches are good for that.

Ok, my last endo results are missing E2 for some reason, but anyway they are:

LH: <0.5 U/L
FSH: < 0.5 U/L
T: <0.4 nmol/L
SHBG: 24.4 nmol/L
Prolactin: 306 mIU/L

The missing E2 is a little annoying as my GP let slip that she thought the endo had me on a quite low dose of E with the 100mcg patches.

My next blood test is due early Oct and it does have E2 on the form so I will find out this time.

I took the SAGE test. It pretty much confirmed what I suspected. I am pretty much on the Female side of Androgynous.

Yesterday morning, I tried out that medieval torture instrument, the epilator. Ok, so it wasn't so bad on fine hairs. The hairs on the stomach and breasts stung a little. Hairs in that triangle above the breasts and below the neck hurt like hell.

I gave up after a few passes along the edges. I think I read somewhere that people use a topical anaesthetic with the epilator? EMLA?

The AA I am on should be reducing my hairiness in the coming months according to the endo, but I don't want to wait that long. I refuse to post hairy chested pics. Smile

Also yesterday, my noogleberry arrived. It was unexpected as the tracking still says it is in NY and has said that for over a month. The box was beaten to a pulp making the tracking barcode useless. The contents were in reasonable condition though.

I tried 3 cycles of 7/2. I think I am hooked. I can't wait to use it again. I think the domes are a little narrow, but I will stick with them for a bit.

I am thinking of using the 2hrs of 7/2 every 3rd day method that some people have recommended once I get used to them, but will stick with 2-3 sets a day until then.

On the general breast development side of things, my areolae are starting to puff out a bit, almost conical with the nipple barely visible. I understand that this is one of the normal breast development stages.

I love the journey that I am on. It is keeping me sane while work and home are a bit strained. I promise to have pics soonish.

Light and warmth to all (unless you are in a hot and glary place, in which case, coolness and shade to you).

Calmly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon