Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

one year so far

Would started out totally hairy male flat chested wanting to enhance my nipples only. I used pm and sp for 7 months my breasts grew to right breast almost a cup and left 1/2 inch smaller. Pm at is powerful and developing breasts is addictive. I just wanted puffy nipples and now I want at least a b cupbbreast... this is crazy. For a year now I have kept my body below my eyebrows hair free. At first it was awkward at the pool and in public to be smooth and have A cup breasts but now its no big deal. My wife notced my development but had so far said nothing. I still have pm left but switched to BO 1500mg a day and also bountiful breast cream on my left breast only and on my testicles which I then wear a latex gaff all day to promote shrinkege. I just ordered a noogleberry to first use in my smaller left breast. I sent for the xs s and medium cups. As I feel now if my breasts fill a medium I am at my goal of having nice B to C cup breasts but still passing as a male at the pool. I'll try the 1500 mg BO for the next few months along with the BO based breast cream on my testicled to see if I get the growth and shrinkage I hope for. As long as I can remain my erections my wife is pleased and Would not really notice my continued growing female breasts to B cup and shrunken testicles untill it happens.

I hope everything keeps going well for you Smile I seen you ordered a noogleberry and thought I would post a link to a dome-size database that a few lovely people put together here.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

(13-05-2015, 06:04 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  I hope everything keeps going well for you Smile I seen you ordered a noogleberry and thought I would post a link to a dome-size database that a few lovely people put together here.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Thank you for the link. I get freaked out at times at how BO is rounding out aY and filling my breasts. At 1500 a day I just received my next 2 month supply. Pray I have courage to keep my dosage each day and don't freak out. I love my breast but freak at the same time.
The noogleberry has not arrived yet I can't wait.

Three weeks on 1500 mg of BO and noogleberry. Myvbreasts are heavy and jiggling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon