Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Licorice Root, White Peony, and PM

Courtesy of Lotus' document on Anti Androgens I was researching a bit more on the herbal route of them. I was hoping someone could help me out with this thought. I did some more research on the licorice root, it seems that it is good for hypoglycemia and has a decent process for acting as an AA. White peony if I had read correctly promotes the action of aromatase while acting as an AA.

I cant recall if LR is Potassium Sparing or the opposite, but I know that it is recommended to not use it for more than 4 weeks. Would anyone consider it dangerous to use a small dose of White Peony while using Licorice Root for a month. Then upping the dose of the WP after the month of LR and continuing a cycle of this. Maybe a month off the LR at a time?

Currently my only herb is PM. I will be trying to talk to my doctor about trying Finasteride for use as a DHT blocker as my hair is fine, weak, and and my forehead is on the attack. Thankfully I have some fine hairs in my receding areas that might be capable of regrowing if the Finasteride works well enough for me. The only thing that I am concerned about is how my asthma meds will effect any action that the herbs might attempt.

I know I've been on and off for a while, but now I am in a job I enjoy, have time to myself for introspection, and am trying to get more fit. Courtesy of all these things, I am finally able to attempt things that I have wanted to for a while. I'm 31, 6'0", 158 lbs., and making my fourth attempt at NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon