Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

taking bo and fenugreek again.

So yeah i figured go big or go home, anything helps. I mean I'm a 36D but they aren't full? If that makes sense. So i figured maybe if I take bo and fenugreek often again, maybe it will encourage some better development or even filling out the middle.

Just from being on bo a couple days my nipples started itching like crazy. However I don't know if it's due to bo or just my hrt. If any thing huge happens in the next couple months or so, I'll post some photos.

(10-05-2015, 07:25 PM)emma Wrote:  So yeah i figured go big or go home, anything helps. I mean I'm a 36D but they aren't full? If that makes sense. So i figured maybe if I take bo and fenugreek often again, maybe it will encourage some better development or even filling out the middle.

Just from being on bo a couple days my nipples started itching like crazy. However I don't know if it's due to bo or just my hrt. If any thing huge happens in the next couple months or so, I'll post some photos.

I was under the impression that taking NBE and HRT at the same time is bad ??

(11-05-2015, 04:23 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(10-05-2015, 07:25 PM)emma Wrote:  So yeah i figured go big or go home, anything helps. I mean I'm a 36D but they aren't full? If that makes sense. So i figured maybe if I take bo and fenugreek often again, maybe it will encourage some better development or even filling out the middle.

I was under the impression that taking NBE and HRT at the same time is bad ??

It's not exactly bad. It may be just useless rather than bad as BO require more testosterone in order to aromatase in estrogen, BO while in HRT should be avoided.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon