Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT after PM

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, although I have been lurking for some time.

I have been taking PM for over a year and have seen real breast growth.
This has given me the confidence to see a doctor, and I was given a referral to an edokrinologist.
However, they wouldn't give me an appointment until the end of July, almost 3 months away. That seems like an awful long time to wait.

I hope to start on regular HRT after seeing the endocrinologist, but my question here is whether I should continue taking PM in the meantime. Does anyone have any knowledge about this?

Thanks!
Andrea

I am in a similar position to you. My appointment with the endocrinologist is finally coming up in two weeks. Smile

The endo will need a hormone panel I think before starting anything. My Dr arranged for that and included the results with the referral. She ordered "no herbs" for me for at least a week before the blood test.

Having said that though, apparently PM does not show up on blood tests. It may however change the balance on your other hormones so ...

Good luck and I empathise with you on the wait. It seems like it goes on forever when you have made your decision and want to move forward. Sad

Hi,

I had the same situation. I would not worry about the PM affecting your blood tests, it seemed to make little difference on mine. As soon as I got the HRT I stopped using PM, and my growth hasn't really stalled.

If you go onto hormones make sure you have regular meetings with a therapist too, that is more important to have than the HRT if you wish to complete the job.

Thanks

Arielle

Thank you very much both for your replies!

CalmlyAndrogynous, I hope it goes well with your endo!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon