Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sabrine's program

Hi all,

I've decided to go the herbal route to try to change my appearance.
So this post will be some sort of diary for me and are planning to post frequently to update my progress.

My starting point will be SP and hopefully that will reduce my T.
Not sure how my body will react so will I start with 2 capsules of SP (320mg effective, 4:1 extract) for the next week. If everything goes right I will increase to 4 a day, two in the morning and two in the evening.
This I will be doing until august and then I will be starting to use PM.

I would love to grow in the chest area but to be honest some more on my hips and butt will be something I would love best.

Meanwhile I have to loose some weight because I am slightly overweighted.
Going to try the three days diet found on this forum. Maybe the roads will cross around august and any weight gained will hopefully be put on the desired places Smile

Looking forward to your comments,

Sabrine
Smile 

One week of taking SP. As expected no real physical or emotional changes, apart from a not unpleasant tingling in my lower regions Smile
From reading through some topics this could be a good sign, this might indicate that something is happening.

Sabrine

Btw any girls from the Netherlands?

4 weeks on SP. I was under the impression that there was not much going on, lost that tingling feeling. So I increased SP with two capsules. I am taken 6 daily now, three mornings and three evenings (total of 2040mg) . To much or to little?
Just want to lower my T, so if someone has any advise....

Unfortunately there has been a lot of stress lately and then I start to eat Angry Because of that no reduction in weight but luckily no gaining as well.

Looking forward to start on PM but I will wait till after the summer. Hopefully the storm that causes stress will be blow over by then.

Sabrine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon