Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back on the pill (Pueraria Mirifica)

Hello everyone.

I went back on pm tonight, after going cold turkey on pm for 100 days. A special someone got me a bottle of pm cream, so I'll give that a try. Tongue

It doesn't look like I've lost any development thus far. I'm thinking of taking progress pics this week to get some feedback. Any thoughts?

(20-05-2015, 02:49 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello everyone.

I went back on pm tonight, after going cold turkey on pm for 100 days. A special someone got me a bottle of pm cream, so I'll give that a try. Tongue

It doesn't look like I've lost any development thus far. I'm thinking of taking progress pics this week to get some feedback. Any thoughts?

keep us posted how well it works, been having good luck with the extract myself so-far.

Hi Flame,

can't imagine how you could last 100 days... I'd be a gibbering wreck! Smile

I've heard about a supposedly accurate method of measuring from the point on the breast's horizontal circumference which meets the ribs on the outermost point to the middle of the sternum in contact all the way around. I think it is used for predicting cup size.

Anyway, it might be worth trying that and making a note now and seeing if there is any growth spurt after a week or so. The problem with standard measurements is that it doesn't take account of any sideways growth, due to the big gap of air between nipples.

B.

(20-05-2015, 04:22 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  

keep us posted how well it works, been having good luck with the extract myself so-far.

I've been feeling somewhat sick lately, so I'm refraining from using the cream now. Once I feel better I'll start using it again.

(21-05-2015, 07:28 PM)bryony Wrote:  Hi Flame,

can't imagine how you could last 100 days... I'd be a gibbering wreck! Smile

I've heard about a supposedly accurate method of measuring from the point on the breast's horizontal circumference which meets the ribs on the outermost point to the middle of the sternum in contact all the way around. I think it is used for predicting cup size.

Anyway, it might be worth trying that and making a note now and seeing if there is any growth spurt after a week or so. The problem with standard measurements is that it doesn't take account of any sideways growth, due to the big gap of air between nipples.

B.

Is there a site that shows the details of this measurement size? I like to see pictures to ensure I'm doing it right.

I couldn't find the one that I had in mind, but this page looks possibly even better.

http://www.bratabase.com/help/profilemeasurements/

B.

Don't know how you went that long.
I just took a long weekend from pM and couldn't wait to get those first two pills.
I'm out of WP extract though..time to go to the healthfood store.

A100 days!! I take 5 days every 5 weeks, and I'm on plns for the whole 5 days. I could not imagine lasting over a month, never mind over 3 .

Bryony,

Interesting site. I'll have to read it with greater detail at a later time.

Janet and Elaine,

There were times I wanted to get back on pm, but I think once you get past the first week or two, it becomes easier. Besides, most of my life I haven't had pm, so I think I would be able to handle going without for a few months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon