Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting BO

Hello, to everybody :-)

I have found this fantastic forum, with a lot of nice people. I am a male and i am beginning my journey with BO. Before i was discontinual with red clover. I really hope to get a more femmine figure and possibily that claims on BO are true about body reprogammaing in self production of E.

I am on second week with 2 swanson BO on morning and 2 on evening.
From what i can see changes are jsut beginning and are very little. Here are what i see with above dosage.
Beard: i usually remove it with tweezers, and it is alredy very thin. On BO i see that grouth is halved
body hair: seem also to have a slowed grouth
breast: i feel them soft, they seem a little fuller. A very little change, but there is.
butt: little larger..
legs: it seem that there is some more fat there.

After a period i think to move up to 3 AM / 3 PM

Please, somebody knows if it is true about the 6 month point of no return?

I am putting the 6 months through a proper test but even then it really would just apply to me. I think it varies depending on the person and their individual genetics.

Thank you, how much BO are you taking?

Just go here .... http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23518

I have a thread dedicated to my journey if you are interested. At the moment I am at 6 per day and will ramp it up to 9 a day after 6 weeks of use.

Hi,
Sounds like we are on the same path.
I'm a bio male as well and have been on Fenugreek 2400mg per day
Saw palmetto 1500 mg per day, and Swansons BO 1000mg per day.
I usually split the dose am/pm.
I also massage my breasts with Natureday creme, Thats the best part.
I havent noticed any changes except for an increased sense of taste, and a fuller softer breast.
Next week I will be using the Wild yam breast creme. I'm so looking forward to some of this working.
Lets keep up on progress.
Bobbi

Thank You all foy You replay.
I really appreciate to be in touch with other people that are following my same path.
I read a lot about BO. It seem that first visibile result are in in 1 month.
Now i ended week 2, and i will keep You updated with my news.

Update ( i write only what i really see that is diffenent from previous update):
1) skin is little more softer and you can better see the vein
2) Body hair, if pulled, they came out easyer. It seem they are beginng to weak.

4 Rayve: Thank You 4 sharing your journey.
4 Happyme: Our result are very similar, it seems we are on the right way.

Bye ;-)

You are most welcome hun. Truthfully, I was just going to lurk here indefinitely but after starting my program and seeing the huge changes in me I just had to post about it. Even if it just helps 1 person it is worth it. I actually felt morally responsible to do so.

I mean really, if you lurkers are reading this and you also have xxy or your a spouse of someone that has it I implore, no ... I beg you to at least try it. What is the worst that could happen .... be happy ? Trust me, I know how empty it feels with zero direction or purpose. You don't have to face life dead on the inside.

We are moving into summer here. YEA!
Last year at the end of summer I went through all my shorts and donated the too big and too small. So I know that all my shorts fit well. I wear a 10 (US) with a mid rise of no more than 9.5 inches. With my male proportions, this cut fits my waist and my male butt fit well in them. I have been on herbals since Jan, and now as I put my shorts on they are pretty tight on the buns. I wish my breast would make this much progress.
Something is working.

Yes! summer finally; and yes fat redistribuition is good.I also see some..
Personally i have switched to female cloth, but at the moment very basic things, so i look different and feel comfortabile but not totally different, just more femmine. Anyway as soon as my body will take shape i will move gradually to more femmine appeal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon