Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What did you do to boost estrogen before hormones

Question 

Hello girls, my mate is having major hormonal issues. It's causing pain and stuff. she's badly unbalanced and needs a way to boost her estrogen levels!

Please tell me anything that could help her boost her estrogen levels? Soy just isn't enough.

I post this here because yes my mate isn't a natural born female...

please help!

Hello Ausha.

I think we'll need more information to help your mate. For instance, do you know exactly what she is currently taking for her feminizing regime? Also, are you certain her problem is a lack of estrogen and not something else such as estrogen dominance?

(25-05-2015, 07:35 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Ausha.

I think we'll need more information to help your mate. For instance, do you know exactly what she is currently taking for her feminizing regime? Also, are you certain her problem is a lack of estrogen and not something else such as estrogen dominance?

She isn't taking anything other then drinking soy. Also I did leave something out due to concern for her privacy... she said it is ok. my mate was born with both genders and when she started to develop into a female her fauster mother forced her on testosterone and basically had a back alley sex change done. All that was done was skin grafting over the female bits.

I have seen this myself, she is slowly developing breasts again and feeling better. she is still fighing with her hormones severely.

Also if it was estrogen domination I'm pretty sure she would feel better after drinking soy milk...

(25-05-2015, 11:30 PM)Ausha Wrote:  

She isn't taking anything other then drinking soy. Also I did leave something out due to concern for her privacy... she said it is ok. my mate was born with both genders and when she started to develop into a female her fauster mother forced her on testosterone and basically had a back alley sex change done. All that was done was skin grafting over the female bits.

I have seen this myself, she is slowly developing breasts again and feeling better. she is still fighing with her hormones severely.

Also if it was estrogen domination I'm pretty sure she would feel better after drinking soy milk...

I'm not on HRT nor do I ever intend to be, but I do take pueraria mirifica (PM) for NBE. As a bio-male, pm has increased my estrogen levels to the point I've obtained a decent amount of breast development and have experienced a noticeable drop in my libidio. Someone like Lotus could give you the complete details on how NBE herbs like pm changes the body's estrogen levels.

(25-05-2015, 11:52 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

I'm not on HRT nor do I ever intend to be, but I do take pueraria mirifica (PM) for NBE. As a bio-male, pm has increased my estrogen levels to the point I've obtained a decent amount of breast development and have experienced a noticeable drop in my libidio. Someone like Lotus could give you the complete details on how NBE herbs like pm changes the body's estrogen levels.

Thank you thank you thank you! Any other suggestions?

(28-05-2015, 12:11 AM)Ausha Wrote:  
(25-05-2015, 11:52 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Thank you thank you thank you! Any other suggestions?

Where are you folks living? "My mate" leads me to suppose you are either British or Australian, is that so? My best advice would be for her to see a doctor to get put right - easy enough in the UK, and probably Oz too, not so much in the USA.

Backstreet sex change? Where on earth are they done? on kids? It sounds barbaric. Somewhere in the African continent perhaps? South Africa? (I'm sorry, I'm just naturally curious.)

It might be possible for some categories of South African to get UK citizenship or some kind of long term residence. Amazingly, the NHS doesn't do much checking for eligibility for treatment.

To be honest, I'd be very surprised if soya milk alone was the solution to intersex problems. I would imagine that one would need a decent amount of hormone supplementation to present as the preferred gender, and possibly some facial surgery too if testosterone had been present during puberty. Just guessing, of course.

Good luck!

B.

(25-05-2015, 05:28 AM)Ausha Wrote:  Hello girls, my mate is having major hormonal issues. It's causing pain and stuff. she's badly unbalanced and needs a way to boost her estrogen levels!

Please tell me anything that could help her boost her estrogen levels? Soy just isn't enough.

I post this here because yes my mate isn't a natural born female...

please help!
---------------------------------------------------------------
I think someone like her needs a professional assistance, and maybe a formal HRT program. POM

Actually we're in the united states. we're still stuggling to find a good gender therapist and stuff. So until we can find one we are looking for other ways.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon