Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My little mad.

It all started with my girlfriend. We met at a swingers party. As a couple we are in a relationship for 4 years. We both have always loved experimenting with sex. We've tried different things. But it quickly bored. Two years ago she invited me to try on lingerie during sex. It was cool, the best sex of my life! We started to practice it regularly. Then I noticed that the lingerie is not only excites me, I'm just in it comfortably, and it takore beautiful. I love stockings legs are simply soar... bras are so sweet and nice. We even began to choose clothes together.
My girls had small breasts, I persuaded her to increase the tits, she said that if I am also currently grow a woman's breast, then she would say yes. It sounded like a joke, but she showed me the product Naturday. From the beginning I thought it was stupid. What will people say? What about male potency?... Then I thought why not?
And we both accept the product Naturday allredy 3 months. My female breast is still very small, but I like to have occurred changes. She has played with my tits Smile Her breasts also grow, which makes me happy.

I take it the avatar is not representative? Smile

(27-05-2015, 11:11 PM)bryony Wrote:  I take it the avatar is not representative? Smile

Your case believe it or not! I'm not someone to prove something!

My case?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon