Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back with some new videos

After finally getting off of the terrible trial run that was BC (which made everything I was trying to fix worse) and back onto my program (minus PM for the time being), I've found some brand new Binaurals/tones to add to my program. They're really fantastic so I had to share.

Here is one for breast toning and growth. This one sounds absolutely terrifying though.

And here is one for HGH which I've learned is an absolute staple in BE. I listen to this one no more than 3 times a day.

This is a nice progesterone booster. I never listen to this more than once a day.

And finally, this is a brand new short subliminal which is actually just a sample of the whole. Even so, I find it to be strong enough to add to my list.

Thankyou for posting the breast toning one. There was another one that I liked with a similar title, but it got taken down.

Do you think that the HGH one is better than this one: Pure Tone - HGH Booster - Binaural Beat - ASMR - 3D (https://youtu.be/AzLjB9RSV2A)

I like this type of researching. I miss my old computer. I can barely play media on this one!

Update: I am listening (on my phone, though I used to be shy about that sorta thing on my phone), to the first link you gave. Genious. That whole metaphysical avenue is totally in my neighborhood of thought. Thanks so much. I have been wondering what I was missing! Yup, this is good stuff. I actually find it almost soothing, albeit it, yes, a little strange. However, I have truly put my ears through some torture in the name of NBE. I have been giving myself a break for a few months. But this, I can handle. This is definitely one of my new favorite channels on YouTube!

(30-05-2015, 02:37 AM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  Thankyou for posting the breast toning one. There was another one that I liked with a similar title, but it got taken down.

Do you think that the HGH one is better than this one: Pure Tone - HGH Booster - Binaural Beat - ASMR - 3D (https://youtu.be/AzLjB9RSV2A)
I've never tried that one so It's difficult to say. The only reason I like the HGH one I've posted so much is the increase I've seen in growth rate, ya know? I also tend to not try anything that doesn't have at least one positive testimonial because I have come acrossed some videos with negative side effects that dont get reported well into their posting.

I feel really eerie listening to the breast enhancer! it's so off putting! lol

I have a question.. does this really work? lol! I've never done any kind of hypnosis before.. I am also listening to it while I am typing at the same time, I feel like I shouldnt be doing that, right?

(20-06-2015, 02:31 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I feel really eerie listening to the breast enhancer! it's so off putting! lol

I have a question.. does this really work? lol! I've never done any kind of hypnosis before.. I am also listening to it while I am typing at the same time, I feel like I shouldnt be doing that, right?

it works if you believe it works. there have been people on this site who have grown with binaural alone. and there are studies in which people have grown with hypnosis. your belief powers the body to follow the input its receiving.

also it does tend to work better if you listen to them in meditation, however i usually just stick it on (through headphones obv) as background noise while i do other things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon