Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hrt (Pharmacokinetics)

I dont know if the following is a cause for concern or a normal part of breast development but over the last week the hard lumps in both of my breasts have vanished, i could definitely feel them when i made my first post in this thread, the area behind the areola's is now soft and sorta squishy if that makes sense, my breasts dont look any different though, kinda worried as i only started the gnrh agonist 9 weeks ago and have now been off all other anti androgens for over a month, hoping someone can put my mind at ease Rolleyes

Hi bobie,

It's probably normal, those knots expand into larger glandular tissue and mix with fatty tissue, eventually breasts are 85% fat. But it also sounds like the progression of the Tanner stages too, meaning growth stages. Smile

(04-03-2014, 12:25 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Glandular tissue-is not from fat and will not go away even if with lowering your bmi. It's the hard knot under your nipple, (aka-puffy nipples) pushing the nipples out.

Fat tissue-comes from excessive fat deposits minus glandular proliferation and is a rubbery texture.

(08-06-2015, 11:49 PM)bobie Wrote:  ... the area behind the areola's is now soft and sorta squishy ...

For me, I seem to recall progressing in that way too. The next thing you may see is they will mound up, and protrude. See any of a zillion online pics of girls who are too young to be topless online, but are there anyway. Maybe try to keep it to medical advice sites... Congrats!

Thanks for the replies both, i can still feel something but its deeper now and hard to feel if that makes sense, really must stop worrying and wait and see what happens, recently had a load of blood tests done, estradiol is around 250 pmol/l (kinda low tbh)Sad testosterone low female range finally but prolactin is back to being really high (think second trimester of pregnancy sorta levels), does high prolactin force down estradiol when delivered orally or only when its being naturally produced by the gonads? its also time i re order my omega 3, i was wondering whether if worth buying a combi omega 3,6,9 instead, any thoughts on that lotus?

(23-06-2015, 07:17 PM)bobie Wrote:  Thanks for the replies both, i can still feel something but its deeper now and hard to feel if that makes sense, really must stop worrying and wait and see what happens, recently had a load of blood tests done, estradiol is around 250 pmol/l (kinda low tbh)Sad testosterone low female range finally but prolactin is back to being really high (think second trimester of pregnancy sorta levels), does high prolactin force down estradiol when delivered orally or only when its being naturally produced by the gonads? its also time i re order my omega 3, i was wondering whether if worth buying a combi omega 3,6,9 instead, any thoughts on that lotus?

Yes, high prolactin lowers estradiol, high estradiol lowers prolactin, it's our bodies response to correct negative feed-back loops, the issue being we can't get a steady (natural) state of either (prl or E2) simultaneously. E2 needs to be introduced (exogenously) and simultaneously with AA's, sublingually and orally IMO. Sorry, I gotta run, talk to you later.

When you get a chance then lotus, as always your imput is appreciated

(25-06-2015, 10:45 PM)bobie Wrote:  When you get a chance then lotus, as always your imput is appreciated

Hi bobie,

My apologies for the late response. Blush

Out of curiosity what kind of omega supplement do you usually take?, I'll explain why I ask.

Just an omega 3, this is the one http://opti3omega.com/ but since im due to run out soon i wondered whether a combi would be better, thanks

(26-06-2015, 07:38 AM)bobie Wrote:  Just an omega 3, this is the one http://opti3omega.com/ but since im due to run out soon i wondered whether a combi would be better, thanks

I found out my fish oil supplement had triglycerides, which is what I thought I was avoiding. In fish oil the EPA and DHA are mainly bound to triglycerides, while in krill oil fatty acids are bound to phospholipids.

Phospholipids are important components of all cell membranes. They are also involved in some cellular signaling pathways, the molecular method cells use to telegraph information about physiological changes in their environments. Fatty acids, in addition to being components of phospholipids, are also involved in the storage of excess energy in fats known as tricylglycerols.
http://www.wellwise.org/blogs/charles-sp...atty-acids

So if you're looking into a new omega 3, look into krill oil, here's some more info on it. But I definitely believe lipid metabolism plays a big role in fatty acid synthesize of hormones, plus many other functions including diabetes, androgens (lowering), aromatase, aids in depression and so many other things.

(I'm not suggesting this supplement, I list it because it's great material with referenced study's).
SUPERBA KRILL POWDER
http://www.superbakrill.com/wp-content/u...-Paper.pdf

Im really not good with anything that tastes or smells fishy so i would need find something that doesnt taste or smell fishy, im not against krill oil though if i can find something that fits this, yeah i said i was fussy a while ago didnt i? just cant help being repulsed by some things im afraid

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon