Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to cafemaid (o)(o)

For a quick update. I stopped using the breast cream temporarily until my rash is healed up. Using cortizone on my chest to keep the itching and dryness down.

As far as oral NBE, I'm currently using Reishi and PM along with other supplements. I'll start using White Peony tomorrow for aromatase.

Only 3 weeks in and I already jacked myself up lol. Live and learn right? I hope you all learn from my mistake about breast creams, lol. DON'T BE GREEDY!

Okay it's been about a month and some change, it's picture time! I think I got some nice beginner growth in a month, but the file sizes are too big. Anyone know how to shrink the files?

(05-07-2015, 03:34 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  Okay it's been about a month and some change, it's picture time! I think I got some nice beginner growth in a month, but the file sizes are too big. Anyone know how to shrink the files?

If you don't have photoshop or something similar you can just open it in ms paint. Click the resize button and then just change the size until the file is less than I believe 500kb (website restriction).

There really isn't any reason this site doesn't utilize a image resizer (This is the year 2015 after all) but Mybb isn't really all that great anyway and mainly for those with limited IT skills.

(05-07-2015, 05:08 AM)Rayve Wrote:  If you don't have photoshop or something similar you can just open it in ms paint. Click the resize button and then just change the size until the file is less than I believe 500kb (website restriction).

Thanks Rayve. I forgot all about MS Paint.

Okay so this is me on day zero. Got decent pectorial muscles to build a base on. Thank goodness I keep myself up. Sorry I took only one viewpoint.

Okay this is me one month later. Firm nipples and a little bit of fatty tissue but hardly noticeable. The dark spots on my chest are the aftermath of apply too much breast cream as I mention in earlier post. it doesn't itch anymore thank goodness, but I'm currently treating the scars/burns with cocoa butter. I think it's working so far.

Current program is as follows:

AM
1ml Vitamin B-12 Complex taken sublingually
1 serving (2 gummies) Vitafusion Women's
1400mg Fish Oil
900mg Swanson's Licorice Root
500mg Swanson's Reishi Mishroom Complex
600mg White Peony Root
400mg Spearmint
250mg Magnesium Citrate
1000mg Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica

PM
1400mg Fish Oil
500mg Swanson's Reishi Mishroom Complex
600mg White Peony Root
400mg Spearmint
10,000mcg Biotin
1000mg Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica

Any thoughts on this program or 1 month development?

Okay, I changed my program again due to some reading I've been doing. Mainly reduced daily PM intake to 1000mg now and the inclusion of MSM and Vitamin C. I plan on adding amino acids soon. Going to my local gym rat store and pick some up. I will mainly look for Glycine, Ornithine, Arginine, and Lysine + GABA. If I can find something will all of them in one mix, preferred in powder format to mix with water, that would be best. I got enough pills over here to run a small pharmacy. Also, I am looking into probiotics. From what I've read, they can help with digesting the PM and other things very effectively as well as help the liver out as well. Should be worth the purchase to have an increase in product going throughout my body where I need it.

AM
1 serving (2 gummies) Vitafusion Women's
1400mg Sundown Naturals Fish Oil
500mg Swanson's Reishi Mushroom Complex
600mg Swanson's White Peony Root
400mg Swanson's Spearmint OR Spearmint Tea
250mg Nature Made Magnesium Citrate
500mg Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica
1/4tsp Doctor's Best MSM
1000mg Nature's Best Vitamin C
Swanson's Progesterone Cream

PM
500mg Swanson's Reishi Mushroom Complex
600mg Swanson's White Peony Root
400mg Swanson's Spearmint OR Spearmint Tea
10,000mcg Biotin
1/4tsp Doctor's Best MSM
1000mg Nature's Best Vitamin C
500mg Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica

Others/Helper
Dynamize ISO-100 Whey Protein
Noogleberry 30mins-1hr nightly
10-min Breast massages before ingesting PM
*Probiotics* (Just ordered from Amazon. Will add to main program when it arrives)

wow, you have a pretty good start, so far Café. Except you know NOW to use the portion suggested on the label for BC right???? Hope you heal up just fine.

(08-07-2015, 10:58 PM)iaboy Wrote:  wow, you have a pretty good start, so far Café. Except you know NOW to use the portion suggested on the label for BC right???? Hope you heal up just fine.

Thanks iaboy! Yeah I know all to well about following instructions now. I thought my skin could take it, but boy I was super wrong!

こんにちは~~ konnichiwa cafe~! Smile I had to write because I used to work in a maid cafe in china town :p now I work at a Japanese restaurant Tongue I speak it as well--

Have you considered bovine ovary or noogleberry? I wish you luck on your journey!

(21-07-2015, 06:53 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  こんにちは~~ konnichiwa cafe~! Smile I had to write because I used to work in a maid cafe in china town :p now I work at a Japanese restaurant Tongue I speak it as well--

Have you considered bovine ovary or noogleberry? I wish you luck on your journey!

こんにちは!お元気ですか。I have considered going with BO but I'm a too nervous to make that move just yet since BO has lasting effects on males after 6 months of continuous use. After I finish 6 months with PM and see where I am, then I'll consider trying BO. Or should I do it the other way around? My body temperature has been a steady 97.8F so I know my thyroids are good enough to use BO. If I can use it on and off and still get the effects and not have any shrinkage, that would be great. More research is required on if that'll work or not.

I do have a noogleberry though. I hardly use it because by the time I get to it, I'm dead tired at night and don't feel like using it. I gotta stop being lazy like that, lol. My curse for being involved in so many activities.

You have any advice to offer me? I'm pretty open to anything!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon