Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to cafemaid (o)(o)

I wonder if you can balance B/O to the point of not being chemically castrated, but being able to more easily maintain what you want???

Cafemaid, you said you're too lazy / dead tired at night to Noogle... Why not look for a used Brava, where you sleep in it?

I understand many women will ebay theirs when they achieve their goals...?

(22-07-2015, 06:04 PM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  
(21-07-2015, 06:53 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  こんにちは~~ konnichiwa cafe~! Smile I had to write because I used to work in a maid cafe in china town :p now I work at a Japanese restaurant Tongue I speak it as well--

Have you considered bovine ovary or noogleberry? I wish you luck on your journey!

こんにちは!お元気ですか。I have considered going with BO but I'm a too nervous to make that move just yet since BO has lasting effects on males after 6 months of continuous use. After I finish 6 months with PM and see where I am, then I'll consider trying BO. Or should I do it the other way around? My body temperature has been a steady 97.8F so I know my thyroids are good enough to use BO. If I can use it on and off and still get the effects and not have any shrinkage, that would be great. More research is required on if that'll work or not.

I do have a noogleberry though. I hardly use it because by the time I get to it, I'm dead tired at night and don't feel like using it. I gotta stop being lazy like that, lol. My curse for being involved in so many activities.

You have any advice to offer me? I'm pretty open to anything!

元気です。ありがとうございます !!
Oh okay! that makes perfect sense, yes-- you're right. If you're not looking to change anything other than just gain breast then I wouldn't do BO. To my knowledge it might cause impotence and cause males to become sterile :/ so do a lot more research on that before anything!
PM is very strong so I think that should work well for you Smile see how your body reacts to it, I would def. start using NB though, blood flow is number one to make anything grow Smile

(22-07-2015, 07:09 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I wonder if you can balance B/O to the point of not being chemically castrated, but being able to more easily maintain what you want???

Right now, my theory is that I can do 1-2 months BO then get off for the same amount of time to undo any testosterone damage while continuing PM. Also, if I do happen to get shrinkage, would I be able to get some or all of it back by using a male enhancement cream at a super slow rate w/o sacrificing breast or feminine contour?

(22-07-2015, 08:26 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Cafemaid, you said you're too lazy / dead tired at night to Noogle... Why not look for a used Brava, where you sleep in it?

Thanks for the tip, I'm on Ebay right now as I type this, lol. If I wasn't involved in Yoga, amateur bowling, martial arts, foreign language exchange, piano practice, and gaming on top of work, I probably wouldn't be so tired. I would say I have too many hobbies, but I could never let them go. They're what's keeping my life fulfilled. There's always a way right?

(23-07-2015, 12:18 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(21-07-2015, 06:53 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  こんにちは~~ konnichiwa cafe~! Smile I had to write because I used to work in a maid cafe in china town :p now I work at a Japanese restaurant Tongue I speak it as well--

Have you considered bovine ovary or noogleberry? I wish you luck on your journey!

こんにちは!お元気ですか。I have considered going with BO but I'm a too nervous to make that move just yet since BO has lasting effects on males after 6 months of continuous use. After I finish 6 months with PM and see where I am, then I'll consider trying BO. Or should I do it the other way around? My body temperature has been a steady 97.8F so I know my thyroids are good enough to use BO. If I can use it on and off and still get the effects and not have any shrinkage, that would be great. More research is required on if that'll work or not.

I do have a noogleberry though. I hardly use it because by the time I get to it, I'm dead tired at night and don't feel like using it. I gotta stop being lazy like that, lol. My curse for being involved in so many activities.

元気です。ありがとうございます !!
Oh okay! that makes perfect sense, yes-- you're right. If you're not looking to change anything other than just gain breast then I wouldn't do BO. To my knowledge it might cause impotence and cause males to become sterile :/ so do a lot more research on that before anything!
PM is very strong so I think that should work well for you Smile see how your body reacts to it, I would def. start using NB though, blood flow is number one to make anything grow Smile

Yeah. Half of me wants to BO, while the other half is saying, "Wait muthaf***a! You haven't had found a suitable woman yet or had kids!" If I was asexual or like my friend who decided he doesn't want to have kids, then I would have made the jump to BO already. I do want the bigger hips, butt, and slim waste though. I'm so jealous of women's figures it's a crying shame, lol.

Since I'm in Japan, I decided to do some research and found out about Chiyomilk, famous巨乳 (giant breast) of Japan. I'm gonna change my avatar to her's as inspiration. The products were easy for me to get here so I'm gonna give her program a whirl in combination with what I currently have. I bought pig placenta and nano collagen since that what she used. I'm already good on the PM, so no need to hunt those down. I don't have to worry about cycling between period phases so I can go straight PM the whole way. And of course, looking into that Brava system. I'll post my final plan once I get my thoughts together about what to use. I think you should change your little title from Observer to 巨乳 as well since you seem to have a nice pair yourself Wink

(23-07-2015, 03:27 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  
(22-07-2015, 07:09 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I wonder if you can balance B/O to the point of not being chemically castrated, but being able to more easily maintain what you want???

Right now, my theory is that I can do 1-2 months BO then get off for the same amount of time to undo any testosterone damage while continuing PM. Also, if I do happen to get shrinkage, would I be able to get some or all of it back by using a male enhancement cream at a super slow rate w/o sacrificing breast or feminine contour?

(22-07-2015, 08:26 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Cafemaid, you said you're too lazy / dead tired at night to Noogle... Why not look for a used Brava, where you sleep in it?

Thanks for the tip, I'm on Ebay right now as I type this, lol. If I wasn't involved in Yoga, amateur bowling, martial arts, foreign language exchange, piano practice, and gaming on top of work, I probably wouldn't be so tired. I would say I have too many hobbies, but I could never let them go. They're what's keeping my life fulfilled. There's always a way right?

(23-07-2015, 12:18 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

元気です。ありがとうございます !!

Yeah. Half of me wants to BO, while the other half is saying, "Wait muthaf***a! You haven't had found a suitable woman yet or had kids!" If I was asexual or like my friend who decided he doesn't want to have kids, then I would have made the jump to BO already. I do want the bigger hips, butt, and slim waste though. I'm so jealous of women's figures it's a crying shame, lol.

Since I'm in Japan, I decided to do some research and found out about Chiyomilk, famous巨乳 (giant breast) of Japan. I'm gonna change my avatar to her's as inspiration. The products were easy for me to get here so I'm gonna give her program a whirl in combination with what I currently have. I bought pig placenta and nano collagen since that what she used. I'm already good on the PM, so no need to hunt those down. I don't have to worry about cycling between period phases so I can go straight PM the whole way. And of course, looking into that Brava system. I'll post my final plan once I get my thoughts together about what to use. I think you should change your little title from Observer to 巨乳 as well since you seem to have a nice pair yourself Wink

I heard that BO does help with butt growth as well, but yeah I think you should wait, seeing as it has "forever effects" on the male body. Also if you're looking into gaining a more feminine figure, look into maca Smile I was always on the curvy side but since taking maca, not only did it level out my hormones but it made my hips go from a 39/40" to full 43" ^__^v just look into how maca might effect men, it could be a bit different-- but I think there was another guy on here that had some hip gain with maca, too.. soo Big Grin

you're in Japan? that is awesome :3 I have some family over there, (i'm part Japanese but not full Tongue) thats so funny you mention chiyomilk, I was looking into her program as well http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23128&pid=153679#pid153679

will you be posting how the placenta works for you? I was interested in that.. also the nano collagen, but that's only found in JP-- I was disappointed :/ & thank you, i'm 30F ^^

(23-07-2015, 06:10 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I heard that BO does help with butt growth as well, but yeah I think you should wait, seeing as it has "forever effects" on the male body. Also if you're looking into gaining a more feminine figure, look into maca Smile I was always on the curvy side but since taking maca, not only did it level out my hormones but it made my hips go from a 39/40" to full 43" ^__^v just look into how maca might effect men, it could be a bit different-- but I think there was another guy on here that had some hip gain with maca, too.. soo Big Grin

you're in Japan? that is awesome :3 I have some family over there, (i'm part Japanese but not full Tongue) thats so funny you mention chiyomilk, I was looking into her program as well http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23128&pid=153679#pid153679

will you be posting how the placenta works for you? I was interested in that.. also the nano collagen, but that's only found in JP-- I was disappointed :/ & thank you, i'm 30F ^^

Well, seeing as your're part Japanese, Chiyo's program might work better for you. Yes, I'm gonna post up the Placenta/Collagen program and result after this month. When I start my 3rd month of PM (2 Aug) that's when I'll start placenta/collagen. You can get the nano collagen and placenta on Amazon. They have vendors that'll ship to the states.

I think placenta might be a good replacement for women/men who can't get their body temperature up to 97.8F. I didn't see any requirements like that when I was researching it. That gives it a leg up over using BO imo. And like you said in your post you linked me to, collagen is just all around good to use.

30F? That's pretty nice. Dunno if I can make it that high, but being a 36/34 C/D would be good enough for me Big Grin Hopefully, I can find a woman that would accept what society considers weird. Hell, if my breast are bigger than her's, I'll put her on the same program that way she won't have any inferior feelings, lol.

Okay, long overdue for an update. I've been pretty busy and sleeping a lot due to basketball and bowling. Anyway, no pics atm. I took a week off of my regimine because I went back home to the states for some business. Now I'm back in the saddle and back to my regimine with a few additions.

So now I'm taking pig placenta and colagen to aid in my grow. Because the placenta is mainly amino acids, I'm taking that before bed at night now. The colagen is taken during the morning and the afternoon with the rest of my supplements. My diet is changing as far as protein goes to mainly chicken and fish products. Beef is packed with protein, but it also has creatine in it which will be counter productive to breast growth. I'm finally ordering Maca Root. I think this may be the antivenom males need and here's why.

Maca increases your fertility and semen output levels, libido goes up, as well as increase your energy levels. The best part about Maca though, is that it's hormonally neutral. Meaning no extra estrogen or test to mess up your programs. If you're wanting to stay male and stay functional, this is mandatory in your program. The extra energy can counteract the effects of PM at higher than 1500mg doses. When I was taking 2000mg I could barely keep my eyes open. At 1500mg, I dunno if it's the PM or the jet lag that is getting to me right now. Maca also promotes curves in your stick-like masucline body. It's possible to maintain male functionality while having a hips and a butt. So far, I've read that men and women gain about 3 inches to their caboose with a range of 3-6 months of usage. So right now I stand a chance to have a 44 inch butt. 40 OUNCE BOUNCE BABY!! The number one question is, "Can this counter the effects of testicular shrinkage using BO?" hmmmmmm...

I'm noogling every chance I get now as I feel this new inspiration to stop being lazy with the damn thing, lol.

Visually, nothing seems to have changed since last month. My nipples still poke through my shirt, but the mound behind them seems bigger? After that one week break, getting back on the program causes some more nipple soreness today. Looks like I shocked my body again by doing this. I wonder if this continued path would cause rapid breast growth; 3 weeks on, 1 week off. Or would it be better to just go straight through the month and take a break after 3 months? It takes 21 days for your body to get used to something and the "thrill factor" is gone. Well, time will tell us won't it.

Happy growing fellas! (And ladies if you're reading)

Today, I decided to go the BO/PM route. 3:1 ratio sounds good for a start. After I'm gonna go 2:2. Hopefully, this will produce some rapid growth in my body.

hi cafemaid Smile

I've been wondering, are you concerned about losing muscle mass which will then affect your ability for sports/basketball or increase your risk of injury? I play a lot of basketball and that is one of my main deterrents for starting on an NBE program.

The second is infertility, which you said with the MACA you're seeing if you may still retain testicular size and/or fertility?

(10-08-2015, 04:40 PM)bobowo Wrote:  hi cafemaid Smile

I've been wondering, are you concerned about losing muscle mass which will then affect your ability for sports/basketball or increase your risk of injury? I play a lot of basketball and that is one of my main deterrents for starting on an NBE program.

The second is infertility, which you said with the MACA you're seeing if you may still retain testicular size and/or fertility?

I know losing muscle mass is a factor and it WILL happen, but I have faith that I'll be okay to play sports. I have an effective workout program and I try to eat healthy as much as possible. Not to mention, bio-females play sports all the time an they're okay.

Not too much research is conducted on maca root. Most of the information provided is stories of men and women that use them. There is basic information that is shared across the board about it.

http://www.themacateam.com/maca-for-men

http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/wha...et-qa-maca

http://www.livestrong.com/article/260315...t-for-men/

They all promote male sexual health and maca is neither T or E dominant so it won't mess up E intake amounts. Lotus might be able to shed more light on the situation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon