Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to cafemaid (o)(o)

The ducts in your breast always have a little fluid in them. If you work at it you may be able to express some.

(12-08-2015, 05:49 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  
(12-08-2015, 01:56 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Oh! The clear stuff!! Yeah, I got that a few decades ago, LONG before I even tried to grow my tits. Not to burst your bubble, but I'm not so sure that was lactate.

Damn. What is that btw? I got excited for nothing lol.
WOW!! I didn't know one of us could time travel!! It says that you posted your response to my last post three minutes BEFORE I posted it!!

This computer is faster than I thought! LOL

(12-08-2015, 08:58 AM)joanne38 Wrote:  This computer is faster than I thought! LOL

I always knew that the speed of putters would get so quick it would type and send 3 -5 mins before you even think it. ROFL

(12-08-2015, 08:58 AM)joanne38 Wrote:  This computer is faster than I thought! LOL

Time traveling PC? I need to use what you're using then instead of this outdated technology I'm on, lol.

Anyway, I have another issue; appetite suppression. I feel like I've been eating less and less while taking these herbs. Has anyone else had this problem/gone through this? I used to eat like a horse and now I can't even finish a plate of food anymore. Is this common with NBE and does it go away after some time or is it some other issues I'm having?

Maca Root is in baby! Time to get dem hips!

I feel like I'm not growing/shrinking up top Sad Is it too early to get discouraged? Since coming back from my vacation I feel like my body isn't getting the change it initially had when I started. Here's my current program:

These are all daily values that I split between AM/PM
WP 1200mg
R.Reishi 1200mg
BO 1000mg
*Standard Process Neuroplex 585mg proprietary blend (more than just bovine pituitary involved)
Maca 1000mg
Bioprine 20mg
Fenugreek 1830mg
Nano collagen 14g
pig placenta 15,000mg (PM only)
Biotin 10,000mcg

Should I get rid of the Reishi from my program? Also I need to choose a different pituitary gland. I think because it's a mix of different things and not pure pituitary it's not gonna help me much. Can anyone recommend a good pituitary that's at a good dosage? Please advise, I need help!

Bioperine?? Not sure if this is what you are taking, but have a gander below. This is from "Living Strong .com"

Potential Side Effects

Although piperine is generally considered safe, important questions regarding its side effects and interactions remain to be answered. According to the "Journal of Food Safety," piperine is generally safe to consume as it does not cause any major alterations in blood tests. One potential adverse effect of piperine is that it may enhance the absorption of medical drugs, bringing them to dangerous levels in the blood stream. For this reason, the supplement should not be administered at the same time as any medications. Piperine may inhibit liver metabolism of drugs as well, which may also raise drug levels. Some animal tests with piperine suggest that it may have reproductive toxicity. Again, when starting any new treatments, consult your doctor first.

If this does interfere with the liver, what else is it messing with?? It maybe could cause it to totally negate any exo-estrogen you are pumping into your body???? Just a thought.

(17-08-2015, 10:44 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Bioperine?? Not sure if this is what you are taking, but have a gander below. This is from "Living Strong .com"

Potential Side Effects

Although piperine is generally considered safe, important questions regarding its side effects and interactions remain to be answered. According to the "Journal of Food Safety," piperine is generally safe to consume as it does not cause any major alterations in blood tests. One potential adverse effect of piperine is that it may enhance the absorption of medical drugs, bringing them to dangerous levels in the blood stream. For this reason, the supplement should not be administered at the same time as any medications. Piperine may inhibit liver metabolism of drugs as well, which may also raise drug levels. Some animal tests with piperine suggest that it may have reproductive toxicity. Again, when starting any new treatments, consult your doctor first.

If this does interfere with the liver, what else is it messing with?? It maybe could cause it to totally negate any exo-estrogen you are pumping into your body???? Just a thought.

I was reading that it would enhance the absorbsion of the herbs/glandulars, but if it's causing it to cancel out the wanted effects I'll toss that out as well. Hopefully that's the cause of my lack of growth and I can get back on track. I messed up a whole months worth of potential work. Angry

This link has some good information on tanner stages. It's a nice way to track growth as well as know what to expect and how long to expect to be in stages 2-5. Seems the average is 4 years so I got a super long way to go before NBE is anywhere near complete for me. GG grow mature breast by age 15. No wonder they acted the way they did in high school while us guys were still developing.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3706056/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon