Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to cafemaid (o)(o)

(18-08-2015, 12:29 PM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  This link has some good information on tanner stages. It's a nice way to track growth as well as know what to expect and how long to expect to be in stages 2-5. Seems the average is 4 years so I got a super long way to go before NBE is anywhere near complete for me. GG grow mature breast by age 15. No wonder they acted the way they did in high school while us guys were still developing.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3706056/

It would appear, by the description, I am in the latter stages of 3 almost a full T-4 stage.

(18-08-2015, 02:39 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(18-08-2015, 12:29 PM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  This link has some good information on tanner stages. It's a nice way to track growth as well as know what to expect and how long to expect to be in stages 2-5. Seems the average is 4 years so I got a super long way to go before NBE is anywhere near complete for me. GG grow mature breast by age 15. No wonder they acted the way they did in high school while us guys were still developing.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3706056/

It would appear, by the description, I am in the latter stages of 3 almost a full T-4 stage.

Pretty sweet! I guess if we were girls in grade school you would be like 7th grade and I would be 5th as far as development goes. Lotus is the high school teen that all the girls would envy or secretly hate on, lol!

LOL ^5 Cafe

Oh that's cool. Big Grin well then, all the mean girls can suck an egg. RolleyesBig Grin

Cafemaid, I can't pm you.

(19-08-2015, 12:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Oh that's cool. Big Grin well then, all the mean girls can suck an egg. RolleyesBig Grin

Hmm, I don't understand why. I'm only using 1% of my PM space. Is there something I have to do to allow people to PM me?

(19-08-2015, 05:26 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  
(19-08-2015, 12:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Oh that's cool. Big Grin well then, all the mean girls can suck an egg. RolleyesBig Grin

Hmm, I don't understand why. I'm only using 1% of my PM space. Is there something I have to do to allow people to PM me?

In the control panel go to edit options and see messaging and notifications, make sure "allow others to private message you" box is checked, then click update at the bottom of the page load the update.

To verify look (view) at the profile page from the control panel.

(19-08-2015, 05:50 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-08-2015, 05:26 AM)cafemaid1900 Wrote:  

In the control panel go to edit options and see messaging and notifications, make sure "allow others to private message you" box is checked, then click update at the bottom of the page load the update.

To verify look (view) at the profile page from the control panel.

Okay it's updated. Should be good to go now.

For those of you following my program, and a reference for myself, here is research written about chemical and plant (herbal) androgen blockers. It's a good read and can let you know what your options are to accompany your phytoestrogens in use. Enjoy!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

Pretty good find Cafemaid.

Hello BN! Still alive over here!

This is a post for those that are thinking about self-medicating on synthetic hormones. I've been tweaking my own program here and there trying to find the least amount of herbs to ingest for the most effective response in my body. Right now I'm on a program that alternates BO and PM daily; something similar to what Lotus did in the past. It's been about two weeks since I started it so hopefully I see something positive by the end of the month. So far no negative side effects to report (knock on wood).

At one point during my search my mind turned to self medicating with synthetics. Scary I know, but there are successful people out there who did it right along with making regular doctor visits. I guess the cost of hormones aren't that much. While researching I ran across this pamphlet about synthetic dosages. If you align your self-medicating program with the suggested dosages in this pamphlet, I'm sure you'll get positive results.

https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/ass...es_MTF.pdf

Also, the site that I'm posting after this message talks about the risk of self-medicating inaccurately or trying to use antiandrogen without an estrogen and vice versa. It also informs you on how take the correct dosages.

http://www.trans-health.com/2002/hrt-self-medication/

If you wondering why am I posting this, it's helping me to slim down usage of NBE products. Also, I've been looking hard for anyone that has cold hard facts on how potent Puearia Mirafica is compared to Estradiol and the potency of Red Reishi compared to Spironolactone. So far, I've found nothing... The search continues. As far as hormones go,we all know at a minimum that a successful NBE program contains:

1)Anti-androgen
2)Aromatase agent
3)phytostrogen

I put anti-androgen first because it's possible to get breast buds with just that alone at a strong enough dosage. Aromatase will convert T --> E and will further develop your breast growth. The addition of phytoestrogen will just take advantage of the current setup your body has changed to since you have an anti-androgen shutting down your 5ar receptors. Consider that the icing on the cake.

As far as my body development and health; my chest is still measuring the same as last month, 38 in, and I really don't feel any different. Other that, I'll update you guys and gals again soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon