Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

KrissyB's program

(12-06-2015, 03:56 AM)KrissyB Wrote:  
(11-06-2015, 10:21 PM)Rayve Wrote:  
(11-06-2015, 10:06 PM)KrissyB Wrote:  Thanks for the reply! I've actually been seeing a therapist for about three years now, and I started trying to express my feelings to my parents at about 7. My parents didn't take it well and have tried to just shove it under the rug while occasionally making some snide remarks. My therapist hasn't exactly been helpful either as he is either trying some type of therapy of doesn't get it. He always makes sure to use masculine pronouns and say stuff like "see you next time big man". I don't think I have a chance at pursuing this though any type of doctor until I'm completely depend on my self and not living on my parents dime, but in the meantime I'm just trying to do what I can. This may be just me, but it feels like every now and then I get a really soar spot under my right nipple and it's there for a little while then it goes away. Does this sound like its related to the drop in t or is it something else?

I understand completely. Hell, I am 37 years old and still my mother comes by to make me feel bad about it. Today I even had to send her home in tears because I am just beyond sick of it. It just gets really old.

Only you can really decide what is right for you. I don't really care for therapists either as they tend to impose their own moral code over everything.

The soreness could be related.

Thanks Rayve! I keep reading about everyone struggling with this their whole lives, getting married and starting a family and all before they transition. I just don't want to do that. I don't want to have to put anyone else through that. I've felt like this for so long it seems, and I just want to move on with my life and stop feeling like I'm running in circles. I know no one in my life will understand it and they'll even get upset , but there's a point where there's just nothing you can reasonably do about it. I've always care too much what other's think and try to please everyone, but this is something that no matter how hard it may be for me to do I know I need to do it. Even though I'm constantly trying to talk myself out of it.

Very wise for your age indeed. You should be proud of yourself. And I completely agree with some points you have made here like the family end and being true to others and yourself. I think we all (at least I do) try to talk ourselves out of it as well. Fear is very powerful. You will do great I think especially already being ahead on the understand part at such a young age. Smile

Well thank you! I'm definitely my own worst enemy when it comes to stuff like this because I always over think every thing. I guess it comes from having to try and hide this for so long. It's a hard habit to break. Thanks for all the support it really means a lot to be able to talk to someone even if its just online. I'm going to be gone the next week and should get back Thursday afternoon, but I won't be online until then. I'm going to a summer camp, and am going to have to share a room with a bunch of other guys so wish me luck.

All,
I just noticed that KrissyB is only 16.
My concern is what will messing with her hormones be doing while her natural hormones are still in a state of natural whackiness.
I read one of the program links that started with a warning about having to be 18 or older before beginning.
On the other hand this is an ideal age to prompt the female side to take over, but I think that this should be done with the watchful eye of a doctor.
Sure wish her parents would understand her better.
Bobbi

Hey Krissy,
Hope your all right and didnt get too much extra T at your camp.
Let us know whats happening.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon