Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple suction causing bleeding?

I think I overdid it... I use a snake bite kit with the 2 suction cups for nipple enlargement and sometimes I get a little bit of clear liquid, but today I think I overdid it and started bleeding a little. is this bad? did I damage something? I should probably take a break from suction?

(10-06-2015, 01:06 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  I think I overdid it... I use a snake bite kit with the 2 suction cups for nipple enlargement and sometimes I get a little bit of clear liquid, but today I think I overdid it and started bleeding a little. is this bad? did I damage something? I should probably take a break from suction?

I have the same thing on occasion. I think it's because real breast tissue is starting to form, and is so delicate that is the indication. When that happens, I usually stop breast pumping for a few days.

I usually get clear to slightly opaque liquid from my right breast, but also, sometimes a drop of blood.

This even with the gentle suction of breast pump, I haven't use more sever form (snake kit) for about 9months.

Hopes this helps.

You may be chafing your nipples through friction with your nipple & breast pumps.

This can cause soreness & bleeding around the base of the nipples.

I use generous amounts of baby oil to lubricate my nipple pumps and to ensure that I am fully sucked into the pumps. I then support myself in a nice bra which holds me tight & straight.

Without a bra, my nipples sag & wobble and the pumps can pop off in an embarrassing moment!

I typically carry nipple pumps on my breasts for 24 hours or more. When I finally ease them off, I typically get a small amount of creamy, milky discharge, but no soreness or blood.

I then slip cotton wool pads into my bra cups to absorb any further milky discharges.

I have just about torn mine off before ! lol blisters and discharges and bleeding. Good news is they healed and the healed are makes my nipples look a lotlarger and more feminine...

(03-11-2015, 06:29 AM)Karren Wrote:  I have just about torn mine off before ! lol blisters and discharges and bleeding. Good news is they healed and the healed are makes my nipples look a lotlarger and more feminine...

I have had bleeding and/or abrasion with my Supple Nipps 3XL cups. I leave them off for a week or so and allow my nipples to heal.

I can now wear the 4XL teats for 24 hours, given that I am wearing the right bra!

I lubricate the teats and my nipples with Johnson's baby oil, then fill then end of each teat with warm water (as Karren recommends). I then squeeze each teat out so that my nipples protrude to the end of teats and I massage them into position. Some water may squirt out here.

The result is that the teat is filled with nipple plus a small amount of water at the end. It should be difficult to pull the teat off your nipple.

Your bra should allow your teats to be supported without being compressed. Going without a bra is not advisable, as you will be sporting significant nipples and the teats will be wobbly. It may be possible to carry these teats on a normal set of breasts for full working day (I have done this).

By evening, you might be dying to relieve your nipples of their pumps. Have a bra with soft pads ready, as you may be wobbly and sore, and you will have to cope with some fluid discharge, even if it is not breast milk.

A good and more powerful suction device can be made at home with a couple racket balls. Stiff hard hollow rubber ones. Just drill a 1 inch to 2 inch hole with a hole saw and smooth the edges with fine sand paper. Squeeze the ball and place it over you nipple. For even greater suction use water instea of air. Fill them with water and bend over so your nipples are facing down. Place the water filled ball over you nipple, push upward and squeeze the water out. Don't let any air seep in. Water doesn't compress like air so the auction is intense. But the water tends to keep chafing or blistering down.

I started with a snakebite kit and ended up with blood-blisters , but, they heal fast and now I don't get them... I find smaller nipple suckers work better for just nipple expansion.   I've been using them for about 5 years now and the last 6 months my nips have grown more than in the 4 1/2 years before.
 I just use my saliva, a little bit on my nips and stick my tongue in the suckers before I apply them, they stay on till I remove them, sometimes all day or sleep with 'em on, however, when I remove 'em and my nipples are huge and swollen, I apply some mineral oil or petroleum jelly to them and I think this helps them to stay big longer...   
A side effect of using nipple suckers is increased sensitivity, I went from nothing to highly sensitive nipples and it's like getting a new toy, in my 40 I got two new erogenous zones, way cool and they stay erect all the time now!Smile

I started with $10 sex toy style nipple suckers.  The droplets are likely blisters that popped.  Let them heal before continuing.
Initial sessions should be limited to 15 to 20 minutes, or pain/discomfort or a purple color presents.

Over time nipple / areaola tissue hypertrophy develops - not unlike a callous.  I believe this is the main mechanism for nipple development / projection when hormonal therapy is not in use.

I prefer $23 SuppleNips now which I can wear 8 to 12 hours easily.  They are better designed for this task and more comfortable.  I'll often sleep with them on with no discomfort or irritation upon removal after about 3 months of training.
I use Astroglide Silicone lubricant.  I can confirm this has not affected the SuppleNips with melting risk what can happen with silicone toys.  I have a size 2 supplenips but am satisfied with the results of size 1.

I use silicone bands to maintain / train. I'll often place silicone bands (one or more) after a SuppleNips session.
Clear Silicone O-Rings (pack of 10) 10mm works for me, some may prefer 8 mm.  At $5.95 for 10 these are cheaper and work better than a more expensive brand ($16.99) I tried called nipplebands

Over the course of weeks and months, the size and projection of my nipples has increased.  I have a size 2 supplenips but am satisfied with the results of size 1.
These changes you seek should be considered permanent when you embark on this journey.

(23-06-2017, 08:47 PM)PantyWearerOK Wrote:  I use silicone bands to maintain / train. I'll often place silicone bands (one or more) after a SuppleNips session.
Clear Silicone O-Rings (pack of 10) 10mm works for me, some may prefer 8 mm. At $5.95 for 10 these are cheaper and work better than a more expensive brand ($16.99) I tried called nipplebands

Thanks for the links, PW. I've been using size 1 SuppleNips inconsistently for a year and a half or so. I seem to have gained a nice degree of permanent perkiness and they form very prominent cones when erectile. They haven't really taken the classic cylindrical eraser shape, though. I'm wondering if using the ring gadgets might help with that. I may pick some of those up and give them a try.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon