Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Attempting a slow ramp-up program

Hello,
Figured I'd try to stay on topic for the forum (for once...)

Currently, I'm missing a lot of the necessary design, but here's the starting point:

I'm doing this 3X a day:
Vitex: 2 pills @ 225 mg berry extract & 100 mg Berry itself
Saw Palmetto: 2 pills @ 585 mg
Red Clover: 2 pills @ 100 mg red clover extract + 330 mg red clover flower
"Change o Life": 3 pills @ a blend of Black Cohosh root, Sarsparilla, Siberian Eleuthero, Licorice, Blessed Thistle, Dong Quai, and Pomegranate (Why does this seem to work at all? Dunno, but total of blend is 1320 mg)

I leave about 30 minutes between the antiandrogens and the estrogenic compounds.

In the evening, I take a mix of fiber, diatomaceous earth, and 1 tsp maca powder (Shaken with water).

Also trying for two cups of spearmint tea a day (Guessing a 16-20 oz mug), and taking occasional Siterone and/or dutasteride (Need to stretch things out, on a budget, using leftovers.)

Several problems.
1. Can't massage during the day or night (we must be joined at the hip.)
2. Breasts are nice and soft.... But not "awake". I know I've only been doing this about two weeks now, but I'd expect SOMETHING.
3. Scale says I'm down, but body fat went UP.

Targeting a 2,000 calorie intake (and found out why I'm failing - has to do with the woman's "generous portions".) I need to find a way to persuade her that being 260# (her weight) is unhealthy and important enough to change.
I -KNOW- I need to lose 20% body fat, and that needs to come off my belly. (Hard to find much else, generally, although I'm noticing less definition to muscles.)

I also need to get over to Fenway Health, they specialize in "us". ;-)

I figured this would get me rolling a bit, but I'm finding my mind is just spinning any more. Tired of the job, trying to find new, just SO MUCH on the plate...

Anyway, Next steps:
I'm torn between going HRT and going for a BO + PM approach. Any thoughts on combining those?

Also, I am seeing FAR MORE body hair, growing back faster. It's VERY strange to me, given the vitex + SP and the dutasteride (On the last 6 pills or so), and the Siterone (50 mg/tab, I have about 10 left).

While I would like to find a beautiful young woman and maybe have a future, I'd still want to be mostly feminine... That's kind of an issue, so I need to be realistic. ;-)
So if I -MUST- make choices and sacrifices, as I must, then... I need to get the electrolysis going, work on voice techniques, and get my weight down. Also therapy, I need to double-check things.
THEN put the hormones into high gear.

And I need to get rid of the woman (who has a larger belly, larger legs, same shoulder span, and smaller boobs... Plus all the other issues... But knows that men are attracted to pretty women. So....? WTF? Angry)

Questions, again are:
1. BO + PM, viable start?
2. Anyone know of weightloss issues on BO and/or PM?
3. Suggestions on massage? How to work it in? I have ZERO privacy unless I'm in the men's room at work... :-P
4. Anti-anxiety meds might be a good thing, too. Anyone know some with "side effects?" Prolactin, Estrogen, aromatization, antiandrogen type side effects.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on moving forward on these things in parallel.

As an add-on, reading through this thread (specifically, this post):
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23396&pid=149089#pid149089

And AbiDrew's post here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12888&pid=61162#pid61162

And I found comments on Era vs. Erb (Estrogen Receptor A and B) - A is for growth, B is for maintenance?

Then the best plan is to use HRT for growth, cycling per the referenced threads, maybe even exagerrating the curves (E.G. increase the dosages aggressively, change them more aggressively, higher maximum, lower minimum, more Progesterone in the same fashion), and then use the herbal route for maintenance.

I know Abi tried this, and she claimed good results. Does anyone know of PROBLEMS with this approach?

Hello again....
Been making a mess of things here, I swear! But I don't understand why.

So, I mentioned I was seeing MORE body hair growth, no breast tingles, nothing, after a few weeks.
Implication: I'm producing MORE testosterone, not less.

So I added in some Siterone (Cyproterone Acetate), 50 mg/day, and last time, it knocked things down so fast it was near instant. 2 days.
I'm at 4, and pardon the TMI, it's hard to keep my hands off me, it's like I'm in heat!

Saw Palmetto, 2 pills 3X a day, @ 585 mg/pill.
I've also added Red Reishi (standard veggie caps), been doing 2 pills, 3X a day, for two days now. (I believe it's 500 mg/cap.)
And Dutasteride (1 pill left, can't re-order yet!) 0.5 mg, I believe. (Can't check from work, blocked.)
And multiple cups a day of Spearmint tea.
Yet it seems like everything I do to reduce T is making it worse. I mean, I NEVER have an oily face.... Until last night. As in, never in my life! Not even as a teenager who had to "relieve pressure" several times a day.

I'm also taking 2 pills 3X/day RC @ 300 mg/cap, and that Change O Life which - BY ITSELF - seems to be able to cause some breast sensations. CoL is 3 pills 3X a day, proprietary blend with DQ and BC.

I also was taking Maca at night (1 tsp with psyllium husk fiber and diatomaceous earth.) Dropped that, just in case...

I'm working out to lose weight, using a low calorie diet, the workouts are Yoga and mostly fat-burning activities (HIIT type workouts, though maybe not THAT H.I. - enough to get me sweating and heart pounding, then rest for a little, and after that's done, do some Long Slow Distance).

Losing minor weight, slowly...

NOT FEELING MY BOOBS, nor do they seem to be growing. But that body hair, it's growing fast as it ever has...

I'm finding I need to drop the weights. Probably lifting at the upper limits, and even just working on the hips, the Quads are getting musclebound. And I now find, with Upward Facing Dog, I'm NOT flexible any more... Entire back is set in stone.

I know it's rambling, but - any suggestions?

BTW, looking at Fenway Health, too, need to call and ask about out-of-pocket payments. People might think I'm crazy, but... I grew up learning paranoia, because they really WERE out to get me. (that's parents for ya, right?)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon