Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Unusual nipple and aureola coloration...

over the last few nights while doing my nightly massage with grape seed oil I have noticed that my nipples and aureola were both a very pasty white like all the blood had been leached out of them. Normally they are a nice bright flesh tone/pink. I started massaging my nipples even though doing so quickly becomes painful for me and the color stayed that pasty white. I decided to sleep on it when I first discovered this color change and the next morning they were back to their normal fleshy pink coloration. Then that evening when I again was doing my massage they were both that pasty white again. Rinse and repeat for 4-5 days now.

The budding process is going wonderfully. I am increasing in breast size. Shape and perkiness are starting to form so all is good there but I am wondering if this white pastiness is caused by one of two things maybe...

1. Breast buds forming under the nipples using the blood flow that normally would reach the nipples.. and not leaving enough oxygenated blood to cause the nipples etc to be their proper color.

2. My blood pressure is low in the evenings and the low BP is not feeding enough oxygenated blood to my nipples to keep them pink and healthy looking.

3. ?????

Any advice?

~Elain

While I don't KNOW whats going on with you a couple of observations are I find whenever things go white, ie under fingernails, under eyelids, fingers when its cold its all tied up with circulation at that point in time. Iron/oxygen/circulation etc.

(25-06-2015, 08:30 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  While I don't KNOW whats going on with you a couple of observations are I find whenever things go white, ie under fingernails, under eyelids, fingers when its cold its all tied up with circulation at that point in time. Iron/oxygen/circulation etc.

I'm naturally anemic (low blood iron content). Even when taking iron supplements my iron levels stay below normal. Circulation wise... my extremities have crappy circulation and are always the first to feel any temp changes lol... I guess I will now get the honor of saying my breasts are extremities LOL.

~E

(25-06-2015, 08:34 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  
(25-06-2015, 08:30 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  While I don't KNOW whats going on with you a couple of observations are I find whenever things go white, ie under fingernails, under eyelids, fingers when its cold its all tied up with circulation at that point in time. Iron/oxygen/circulation etc.

I'm naturally anemic (low blood iron content). Even when taking iron supplements my iron levels stay below normal. Circulation wise... my extremities have crappy circulation and are always the first to feel any temp changes lol... I guess I will now get the honor of saying my breasts are extremities LOL.

~E
Oh I hear ya. Its winter here at the moment, I sit in the office sometimes and it takes an hour and a half before I can actually type anything cause my fingers are numb!
Iron too. And I do HATE those iron tablets

That's weird Elain! Did you used PM on your breasts? I read that could cause white skin and nipples..
I assume this wont stay white for longer then a day..? You might give them a good hot warm shower or compress for in case it has something to do with blood circulation.Goodluck with it!
* edit: What is budding process btw?

(25-06-2015, 08:52 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  That's weird Elain! Did you used PM on your breasts? I read that could cause white skin and nipples..
I assume this wont stay white for longer then a day..? You might give them a good hot warm shower or compress for in case it has something to do with blood circulation.Goodluck with it!

Nope. I don't use PM or any other herbal anymore. I am on a straight synthetic hormone replacement therapy regimen. It's probably circulation as mine is wonky.

Breast Budding: The formation of the glandular tissue in and through the breast. Usually starts in puberty and lasts 4-5 years or so. As I am in Transition.. for me it is starting at 50.

~E

(25-06-2015, 09:09 PM)ElainMoria Wrote:  
(25-06-2015, 08:52 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  That's weird Elain! Did you used PM on your breasts? I read that could cause white skin and nipples..

Nope. I don't use PM or any other herbal anymore. I am on a straight synthetic hormone replacement therapy regimen. It's probably circulation as mine is wonky.

Breast Budding: The formation of the glandular tissue in and through the breast. Usually starts in puberty and lasts 4-5 years or so. As I am in Transition.. for me it is starting at 50.

~E

Okay well I also heard that estrogen can make nipples lighter and seeing your bb-ing that maybe can be the problem? Excess estrogen can also cause bad circulation..you probably know that,
Well goodluck with it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon