Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Toronto trans pride march

It looks like its going to be great day for the March. I'm going to meet a few friends down there today. It should be interesting Jannet has never ridden on the subway before. To say I'm a little unnerved would be an understatment.

(26-06-2015, 04:24 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  It looks like its going to be great day for the March. I'm going to meet a few friends down there today. It should be interesting Jannet has never ridden on the subway before. To say I'm a little unnerved would be an understatment.
We never have those, they just LUMP US ALL together and call it The Gay Pride Parade. Sorry, I'm not gay! If I was a girl, I would be!! But, being transgendered (et., al.) or simply a cross-dresser, or just a guy with tits has next to nothing to do with being gay.

I hope it goes well for you. Smile

Well, it wasa great day out. The train into Toronto was intresting, we had to take three different trains, and having never been on the subway before it was very confusing to say the least. Needless to say, going in Jannet got a few stares, but it was expected and I didn't really give a monkeys what any one else thought.
My SO bless her heart came with me for support.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon