Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spiro curiosity...

Anyone else's spiro smell or taste of peppermint? Or did I get a prescription for breath mints? lol

It's the Teva brand (despite asking for Aldactone).

Perfectly normal, the minty flavor is to try and hide the horrible taste

Lol the minty smell, lol don't get one of those stuck on the roof of your mouth you will experience the taste for a while

(30-06-2015, 04:47 AM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Anyone else's spiro smell or taste of peppermint? Or did I get a prescription for breath mints? lol

It's the Teva brand (despite asking for Aldactone).

For the few fractions of a second it stays in my mouth.. YES...

I had been getting my Spiro from India until my doctor actually prescribed it for me... the stuff from India... horrid taste... The stuff my doctor prescribed... minty fresh!

~E

Totally minty here too!

(01-07-2015, 03:03 AM)KellyT Wrote:  Totally minty here too!

Really, I will have to "taste" mine. I was always afraid it would taste like some of my other meds.. YUCKKKKKK

yep sometimes mine is white or orange color but the minty smell is normal . ya they taste super bad if it gets stuck in your mouth .

You can skip the spiro and just take spearmint capsules. I know for fact it has the same effect for reducing testosterone as spiro does. Ironically searching for an alternate to spiro is what originally brought me to this website...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon